Fran Daurel Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Admire over 300 works by different internationally-renowned artists from a wide variety of periods and styles
- Enjoy a journey through contemporary Spanish art through a unique exhibition
- Discover more than 80 world-famous artists from different generations, such as Picasso, Miró, Dalí, Tàpies, Barceló or Chillida
- Paintings, sculptures, drawings, ceramic pieces and more
The Fran Daurel Museum houses over 300 works by different internationally-renowned artists from a wide variety of periods and styles that chart a journey through contemporary Spanish art through a unique exhibition. It comprises a wide range of trends and media with over 80 world-famous artists from different generations, such as Picasso, Miró, Dalí, Tàpies, Barceló or Chillida. Paintings, sculptures, drawings or ceramic pieces, ranging from abstraction to figuration and which move between informalism, expressionism, surrealism, hyper-realism and conceptual art.
The museum is made up of 2,500 m2 of permanent exhibition rooms, a room for temporary exhibitions and an auditorium. All aimed at offering an overview of contemporary art through a single exhibition, so that visitors can use their time at Poble Espanyol to discover the great artists of modern times.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the museum
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
Poble Espanyol - Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelon
- By metro: Espanya stop (line 1 and 3)
- By bus: Poble Espanyol stop (lines 13, 23 and 150)
- By bus turístic and Barcelona City Tour: Poble Espanyol stop
- Mondays: from 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays: from 9.00am to midnight
- Fridays: from 9.00am to 3.00am
- Saturdays: from 9.00am to 4.00am
Toda quinta-feira no Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn ou Die ... Antes do fim de semana. R & B, Hip Hop, Ind...
Sábado à noite. Bem, pode ser um para os livros. E você está prestes a escolher La Terrrazza para co...
Esta não é uma noite de sexta-feira regular no La Terrrazza. Sim, você vai ter ar livre, natureza Mo...
O Space Music Garden apresenta a sua festa de quarta-feira no Ethniko Barcelona. Uma boate em frente...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Fridays night in town take place ...
(ESP) Os Jackies gostam do último fechamento de 2019 na LaTerrrazza Barcelona. O clube #openair por ...