Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission Tickets
- See spectacular 360° views of the Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories
- Ride up the building's high-speed double-decker elevators
- Gain fascinating insights into local history and culture at the state-of-the-art visitor exhibit
- Enjoy quick and easy entrance with e-ticket admission
- Grab a bite to eat with the dining option
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre (ICC) - the city's tallest building at 393 m above sea level, it's the only indoor observation deck that offers such a spectacular view of the city.
It also features exceptional swift double-deck high-speed elevators, which reach the 100th floor in just 60 seconds. Beyond the splendid Hong Kong city panoramic view and magical scenery, sky100 is also home to a large-scale interactive multi-media exhibit and a comprehensive guest centre. Offering fascinating insights on local history and culture, the state-of-the-art exhibit enriches visitors with a thorough understanding of Hong Kong. Apart from being a tourist destination, sky100 is also an ideal venue for corporate events. With the stunning 360-degree view from this fascinating and prestigious setting, large venue space and soaring ceilings, sky100 gives organisers an incomparable degree of creativity and flexibility, creating memorable and unique events that will certainly impress their guests.
- Sky100 Hong Kong Admission Ticket: Sky 100 Ticket
- Sky 100 Admission Ticket and Cafe 100 Dining Package includes: Sky 100 Ticket, one panini sandwich or waffle or crepe or poffertjes, and one selected drink
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages (optional)
Western Harbour Crossing, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
- Vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable
- Vouchers will be viod if altered
- Photo Identification required for verification
- Voucher will be void if reused or duplicated
- Last admission/redemption: please note this admission voucher is valid for redemption 60 minutes before the deck closing time
- Operating hours:
- Sunday-Thursday: 10.00am-9.00pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10.00am-10.30pm
Pule no passeio de ônibus de Hong Kong para ver o horizonte deslumbrante e absorver a fusão cultural...
Este passeio de comida de Hong Kong irá dizer tudo o que você queria saber sobre a cultura alimentar...
Ocean Park é o oceanário obrigatório de Hong Kong, o santuário de animais e o parque de diversões. N...
Hong Kong Disneyland é o maior parque temático de Hong Kong que possui sete áreas temáticas. Neste H...
O versátil e sem contato Cartão Octopus inteligente oferece viagens sem complicações por Hong Kong. ...
Ocean Park é um parque temático marinho e santuário de animais imperdível em Hong Kong. Você verá um...