Fullday walking tour of Paris' best attractions
- Take the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine
- See the Notre Dame Cathedral as you walk the Ile de la Cite
- End at the world famous Louvre Museum next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. You'll learn about Gustave Eiffel, the construction and evolution of the tower and the famous landmarks you'll see from up there.
Back on the ground, you'll head to the River Seine for a relaxing cruise where you will see many famous Paris landmarks.
Soon you are back on dry land on the Ile de la Cite, the original city of Paris, for a look at the medieval classic Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by a walk on the island past Saint Chappelle, Conciergerie and towards Paris' oldest bridge the Pont Neuf. Cross over the the right bank and stroll past the bouquinistes celebrating a 500 year tradition.
Your tour ends at the world famous Louvre pyramid next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden where you will receive insider tips for visiting the museum or nearby landmarks.
In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- Eiffel Tower elevator tickets and guided tour
- Boat cruise on the River Seine
- Walking tour of Paris
- See Notre Dame from the outside and learn its history
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower, Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. The meeting point is outside the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Your guide will be wearing a yellow beret. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket.
- In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- The tour runs rain or shine in all weather
- There are 704 steps to climb up and down for Eiffel portion of the tour
- There is approximately 3 hours of walking
Departure of the tour through June 13th 2020 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 14th 2020 through September 6th 2020 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 7th 2020 to Summer 2021 9:15am
Aproveite Paris ao máximo com esta oferta combo, incluindo um passe Big Bus e uma visita guiada por ...
O Musée du Louvre exibe 35 mil obras de arte em mais de 60.600 metros quadrados e recebe quase dez m...
Visite o Palais Garnier no seu próprio ritmo e descubra uma das jóias arquitetônicas mais importante...
Passe um dia explorando Paris de uma maneira muito incomum. Esta excursão a pé e de barco pelo rio m...
Planejar uma visita a uma das maiores coleções de arte do mundo exige atenção especial. Com mais de ...
Descubra o charme de uma antiga estação ferroviária que hoje abriga alguns dos maiores tesouros artí...
Descubra as salas do mais conhecido museu do mundo, o Louvre, com o privilégio de ter uma exclusiva ...
Localizado no coração de Paris, o Louvre, inicialmente um palácio da realeza, tem se tornado um dos ...
A melhor maneira de sentir a essência de Paris é passear com um local que adapta a experiência para ...
Descubra as passagens secretas parisienses com este tour guiado. Tome tempo para apreciar a autentic...