Prague river cruise and hop-on-hop-off bus for 24 or 48 hours
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on-hop-off travel during 24 or 48 hours
- Learn about Prague listening to an audio guide
- Experience a unique cruise along the Vltava River
The most beautiful view of Prague is said to be from the surface of the Vltava River. So don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to not only become acquainted with Prague’s sights from our Hop On – Hop Off buses, but also during a 50-minute cruise.
You will see up close the pillars of Charles Bridge with its mysterious details and you will enjoy a breath-taking view of Prague Castle from the river. Right on the left bank of the Vltava you will see the Straka Academy – the seat of the Czech government, the classicist building of the Civic Swimming Pool and above you the Prague Metronome perched on the Letná hill. On the right bank you can admire the Rudolfinum concert hall and the architecture of Old Town.
Click here: Hop On Hop Off Map
Click here: Hop On Hop Off Timetable
- Hop On and Off at any stop of the 3 lines
- River Cruise
- Travelling by modern double-decker bus
- Bus audioguide in 14 languages
- Audioguide for kids
- River cruise audioguide in 8 languages
- Single-use hygienic headphones
- Wheelchair access
- USB charger
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Please redeem your voucher at the Parking area of Main Train Station in Wilsonova street. The closest subway station is Hlavní nádraží (C - red line). After that, you can board the cruise at the following address: Křížovnické náměstí 3, (The Judith Dock).
- Each hop-on-hop-off ticket is only good for one cruise. You can take the cruise at any time throughout the period of the hop-on-hop-off ticket’s validity and during the dock’s opening hours
- Audio guide is available on the bus in English, Czech, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Let your children listen to the special kids' commentary in English or German
- On the river cruise you can listen to an audio guide in Czech, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese language
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- The boats depart every hour in the period from 10.00am to 9.00pm. You can board at the following address: Dvořákovo nábřeží – pier no. 5
- You can use the boat ticket any time during the dock’s opening hours and throughout the period of the ticket’s validity
- The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus
- Main Station: 9.30am-4.45pm
- Hilton: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Malá Strana: 9.45am-5.15pm
- Prague Castle: 9.50am-5.20pm
- Strahov Monastery: 9.55am-5.25pm
- Strahov Stadium: 10.00am-5.30pm
- Kampa: 10.20am-5.50pm
- Dancing House: 10.25am-5.55pm
- I.P. Pavlova: 10.40am-6.10pm
Um luxuoso mini-ônibus irá buscá-lo no seu hotel e levá-lo em um caminho para um local escondido aba...
Durante esta excursão de Praga ao campo de concentração de Terezín, você verá os dois lados, a magni...
Explore o sombrio e misterioso mundo da Praga medieval em um passeio noturno fantasmagórico. Caminhe...
Você sabia que Praga é uma das cidades mais assombradas da Europa e um lugar com um passado sombrio?...
Este passeio de segway irá levá-lo ao bairro Smíchov, situado na margem esquerda do rio Vltava, ao l...
Quando estiver em Praga, não perca o show de marionetes "Magic flauta" no National Marionette Theatr...