Tangier city tour hop-on hop-off
- Freedom to discover Tangier at your own pace
- You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket
- Enjoy the seafront of the beach
If you want to visit Tangier at your own pace the double-decker tourist bus is your answer!
You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in eight different languages. You'll receive a guide map containing all the stops of the route. The new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board.
The two routes offered by Tangier City Tour allow you to get to know the thousand-year-old city of Tangier and its surroundings. Enjoy the seafront of the beach, the kasbah and the medina with its small streets and the modern part of the city, as well as the famous caves of Hercules and Cape Espartel, a meeting point between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic.
- Historical Tour (duration 1 hour): route through the historical center of the city that allows you to know the most emblematic places of the city, from the medina to the modern part and the international city. A total of 10 stops are made, starting and ending the port of Tangier. Stops: Port, Place 9 Avril, Palais Moulay Hafid (1), Tombeaux Phéniciens, Palais Moulay Hafid (2), Place Faro, Sahet El Oumane, Tanger City Mall, Vila Harris, Monopolio, Marina.
- Espartel Tour (duration 1 hour 40 minutes): route through the outskirts of the city, departing from the port of Tangier allows you to know, crossing forest areas, the famous Cape Espartel where the Atlantic and the Mediterranean converge and the Caves of Hercules Stops: Port, Socco Alto (1), Parc Perdicaris (1), Cap Spartel (1), Grottes d´Hercule, Cap Spartel (2), Parc Perdicaris (2), Golf, Socco Alto (2).
- 48 ticket pass for Tangier City Tour
- Brochure with a map of the city and route and detailed information about the stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages (English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese and Arab)
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Children 6-14 years old: reduced
- You can begin the tour at any of the Tanger City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board
- Stop number 1: Puerto de Tanger Ville
- Ticket Validity: 48 hours
- Duration: Historic Tour 1 hour / Espartel Tour 1 hour 40 minutes
- Audio guide available in 8 languages: Arab, English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, French, Italian and Portuguese
- April to October from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- November to March from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Frequency: Daily. Historic Tour: 30 minutes / Espartel Tour: 3 tours per day
Ao viajar para Marrocos, você pode querer ver um lado mais autêntico do país. Desfrute de uma retira...
Aproxime-se da história e da cultura de Casablanca e explore os destaques desta cidade do velho mund...
Dia 1: Marrakech / Ouarzazate Depois de uma retirada do seu hotel em Marraquexe, você viajará para O...
No coração da famosa Praça Djemaa El Fna , o Palais Arabe o ajuda a experimentar a glória do passado...
Explore os maravilhosos jardins de Marrakech e conheça suas características e história com nosso gui...
Viajar para a África através da porta de entrada que é Tangier é uma experiência verdadeiramente úni...