Day tour of Jerusalem, the Dead Sea and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv
- Float in the waters of the Dead Sea and immerse yourself in the famous muds
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem with our guided tour which includes the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Sepulchre
- Tour Bethlehem, the city of the birth of Jesus Christ including Church of the Nativity
Starting from Tel Aviv at 6:30 AM, travel to four of Israel's highlights. Starting the guided tour in the 'City of Gold'. Visit Jerusalem's Old City including the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Sepulchre, explore local Markets, Byzantine Cardo, and Western Wall.
Embark on an optional tour of Bethlehem and witness the Church of the Nativity, the city where Jesus Christ was born.
In the afternoon, enjoy a journey to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and savor bathing and floating upon the therapeutic waters. At 4:30 PM leave the Dead Sea and return to Tel Aviv. Where arrival should be around 7:00 PM.
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour in Jerusalem and in Bethlehem, Entry fee to the private Dead Sea beach
- Gratuities (optional)
The Dead Sea Beach has changing rooms where you can change and shower before and after floating in the Dead Sea
Lunch is not included. You will be able to grab lunch at the Dead Sea
We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
Please dress modestly for religious sites (men no shorts, women no bare shoulders)
If you have small luggage or belongings, you can bring them along and leave them in the vehicle, however, we are not responsible for any lost items. Please note you may change vehicles throughout the day, so please be mindful to take the bags with you
Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Israeli Textile Center, Kaufman Street 2 (Corner of Shenkar & Kaufman St), Tel Aviv
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note that in some circumstances, the order of sites visited might change
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Partindo de Tel Aviv, você irá a Belém para explorar a cidade antes que ela se torne agitada com out...
Junte-se a este Jerusalem Day Tour partindo de Tel Aviv, a maneira mais conveniente de descobrir a r...
Partindo de Tel Aviv, você será conduzido pelo deserto da Judéia até a região do Mar Morto, a mais b...
Neste passeio, você verá a fortaleza de Masada, a reserva natural de Ein Gedi e o Mar Morto, partind...
Você será buscado no início da manhã às 02:00 de Tel Aviv. Às 05:30 você chegará ao fundo da montanh...
Visite Petra com um guia profissional e veja a famosa fachada do Tesouro, o teatro romano e os templ...
Seu passeio de bicicleta em Tel Aviv leva você pelo verdadeiro Tel Aviv, e lhe dá a chance de ver co...
Visit the Diaspora museum; Drive around the main streets of Tel-Aviv, center of business and enterta...
Junte-se a este passeio em Masada, Ein Gedi e Mar Morto e visite três locais cheios de beleza natura...
O único tour narrativo duplo de Hebron é famoso por explorar tanto as perspectivas quanto as narrati...