Refuge and integration tour Vienna
- Your guide is a refugee himself and therefore can give you personal insights
- Take the time to listen and dive into an unknown world
Join an unusual tour through Vienna guided by a refugee and get to know interesting facts and stories related to this major topic.
Refugees and integration are a polarized issue in our society. We believe that it is important to explain these controversial and complex issues in order to enhance understanding and empathy. And who could better explain than people who took the decision to flee their country?
Get answers to questions like: Was does it mean to flee from the home country? What are the reasons? What are the Austrian policies on asylum and integration? How do you start a new life in a foreign country when you had to give up your previous one?
- Guided tour
- Wiener Linien ticket
Wien Hauptbahnhof, Am Hauptbahnhof 1, 1100 Wien, Austria
Your guide awaits you at the main railway station Vienna (Wien Hauptbahnhof)
- Please wear weatherproof clothes and comfortable shoes
- Important information: During this tour you will use the public transportation. Therefore you will need a valid transportation ticket of the Wiener Linien
- Tour in English language: Friday at 5.00pm
- Tour in German language: Saturday at 3.00pm
O passeio de bicicleta de terreno plano de três horas saindo do escritório e leva você para os locai...
O Vale de Wachau - região vinícola mais famosa da Áustria ao longo do rio Danúbio - fica a apenas um...
Da lendária Ópera Estatal ao elegante Museu de História da Arte e da animada Praça Schwedenplatz, Vi...
O passeio de ônibus para Bratislava pelo onibus de turismo moderno, começa pela manhã em Viena. Apro...
Neste cruzeiro de barco você vai experimentar uma verdadeira noite vienense com charme autêntico, co...
Explore Viena em um passeio de meio dia pelos bosques de Viena, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz e pas...