- Start the tour in L'Occitane factory located in Manosque
- Enjoy some free time in Moustiers Sainte Marie, well-known for its earthern wares
- Be amazed by the breathtaking Verdon Gorges
Start your guided tour in L'Occitane factory, created in 1976, in Manosque. Famous worldwide for its cosmetic products made from locally grown flowers and plants. You will cross Valensole plateau with its ocean of lavender fields in bloom from June to July.
You will continue to Moustiers Sainte-Marie, a charming and well-known village for earthen ware workshops. You will enjoy free time to explore and for lunch (not included).
It’s time to be amazed by the spectacular, breathtaking view on the Verdon canyon and the turquoise coloured Lake of Sainte Croix. Protected natural site since 1990, the canyon is considered as one of the most beautiful canyon in Europe. You will have free time to relax on the beach lake, to swim or take a sunbath.
After this incredible time in the Verdon Canyon and its surroundings, you will head back to Aix en Provence crossing the village of Sainte Croix du Verdon, overlooking the lake. Do not miss the wonderful panorama!
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- Guided tour of Occitane Factory
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- We recommend to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a swimsuit
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
Cancellation fees :
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2018 – 31 October 2018
- Every Wednesdays
- Departure: 9.00 am / Return: 6.00 pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Ils ont l'air mais pas la chanson.... Deux hommes fatigués, un peu au bout du rouleau, trop gentils....
Vald, de son vrai nom Valentin Le Du, né le 15 juillet 1992 est un rappeur français. Il découvre le ...
Un véritable guide humoristique pour découvrir Marseille au travers de son histoire, sa géographie, ...
Le loup a faim ! Mangera-t-il le petit chaperon rouge ou bien les 3 petits cochons si dodus ???
En prononçant la formule magique, de drôles de personnages sortent de la marmite et racontent leurs ...
Le premier breton, le second normand, un duo complètement à l’ouest ! Aujourd’hui, bonne nouvelle, i...