- Enjoy a thrilling dune bashing and desert drive experience
- Take a photo stop for a breathtaking overview of the Arabian Desert
- Discover traditional camel riding, Henna tattoo and traditional Arabic shows
- Get a delicious BBQ dinner with live entertainment
This desert safari in a H2 Hummer is an ultimate experience. Discover the exhilaration of this incredible off-road safari experience in this world's most serious 4x4 vehicle. Enjoy a convenient pick up from your hotel lobby and drive out towards the dunes city of the Arabian desert. Enjoy roller-coaster dune bashing in the desert - a thrilling desert drive through huge golden sand dunes. Then, stop in the middle of the desert where you can get a professional photo taken of yourself to remember this exciting evening with the breathtaking sunset views behind the dunes or try sand boarding on your own. After arriving at the camp, be prepared for an exciting and lavish Arabic welcome. A number of activities to enjoy like camel riding experiences, henna painting, Arabic dress photo or souvenir shopping. Feast on delicious barbecue and sip soft drinks, while watching a traditional belly dance performance. When the Tandoora show is over, hop back in your Hummer for the ride back to your hotel.
Dinner Sample Menu
- First course: Falafel, Shawarma (spit-roast meat wraps).
- Mezze and salads: Arabic hummus, Moutabel (Spicey eggplant dip), Tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with parsley, mint, tomatoes and lemon juice), Fatouch (toasted pitta bread salad, Cabbage salad.
- BBQ and main course: Shish tawook (marinated grilled chicken kebabs), chicken tikka Meat Kebabs, vegetable curry, Dal curry, Arabic breads, Vegetable of the day, White rice.
- Desserts: Assorted fresh fruits, Tea, coffee and Arabic coffee.
- Pick-up and drop.off from your hotel (shared)
- Dune bashing in Hummer H2
- Desert experience and photo-stop
- Tanoura, bellydance and fire show
- Henna painting
- Camel riding
- BBQ Dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available on request on board)
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel.
- Minimum of 3 people required for tour
- Because the safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children under 4 years are their parent’s responsibility during safaris - child prices are the same as adult prices
- During the month of Ramadan, there will be no entertainment including belly dance and other live shows; no alcohol will be served
- Daily except for Fridays
- Pick-up at approximately 3.30pm
Take this chance to fulfil your dream to visit the city of Dubai.See the wonders of the different ic...
If you want to experience the life in Dubai before it became the city that it is today, a desert saf...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
If you prefer the best of everything and your choices are sky-high, Atmoshere will regale you in the...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...