We are looking for a highly organized and efficient content editor to join our content management team with a permanent position. A positive attitude, a love of people, and superb communication skills are a must. The position requires a minimum knowledge of WordPress and/or content management systems in general. You should have native fluency in English or German. Previous engagement within the travel blog community is not necessary but definitely a plus. We would like to hear from savvy digital-minded individuals who enjoy interacting with people and have the knowledge and skill set to engage current and potential customers.
- Produce interesting and appealing content based on SEO-guidelines
- Source images and artwork
- Liaise with clients or internal departments, particularly with PR and marketing teams
- Maintain the website once it is live and ensure the information is accurate
- Monitor SEO, tags, titles, etc.
- You have experience with online writing, editing, blogging, or content management.
- You have experience with WordPress and/or content management systems in general.
- You are good at doing research using a variety of sources.
- You're creative and able to alter your style of writing to match your audience.
- You can multitask and prioritize your work schedule.
- You have excellent SEO skills and experience.
- You're English or German native speaker. Being proficient either in Italian, Spanish, French is a further advantage.
- You have an EU work permit.
- Familiarity with travel/culture/art is highly recommended.
- You can work independently and are comfortable meeting strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics is a plus.
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
Please submit your application including projects developed or references to email@example.com with subject referring to ENDECONTENT2018