We are looking for excellent software developers to join our growing team in Milan. Our frontend platforms are written through the vuejs framework as node powered universal apps (with server side rendering).
Developers are encouraged to adopt cutting edge technologies and every week they are asked to propose ideas, discuss and implement them in small hackaton to build a proof of concept that can be tha base of a development process or architectural improvement for whe whole team.
They can choose the tools that work best for them - for instance, we have a mix of Linux, Windows, and Mac workstations in the team. We use Docker to make your development environment up and running in a matter of minutes.
We have adopted agile scrum development techniques such as test-driven development, pair programming, and continuous integration.
We hold regular retrospectives to improve our working environment and lightning talks to share cool ideas whether work-related or not. We expect developers to be generalizing specialists, ready at the drop of a hat to refine an algorithm, write a tricky integration test, or discuss feature nuances with a product manager.
- You are a web developer who strives to build a top-quality, state-of-the-art web product.
- You mix technical skills in front-end development with UX patterns.
- Deep knowledge of web standards, responsive and accessible interfaces.
- Skills in writing high-performance and reusable code for UI components.
- Skills in using Versioning Control (Git).
- Strong spoken and written communication skills (English).
- You have a big appetite for mastering new skills and technologies and use your spare time to code, loosing count of your GitHub repos.
- Competitive compensation package with possible participation in the company stock option plan.
- At least one framework MVVM/MVC among Vue.js React.js, AngularJS, polymer, in general knowledge about web components, and component-based web architecture.
- CSS3, CSS pre/post processors like Less/Sass, flexbox layout module, responsive design, animations and transitions
- Ideal: TDD/BDD - test frameworks like Jest, Tape, Mocha and Jasmine, selenium webdriver, Protractor
- Ideal: Knowledge of realtime apps likes: SocketIO/Pusher/Firebase
Base salary and bonuses will be correlated to your seniority.
Once a week you can work from your home or wherever.
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
Please submit your application including projects developed or references to email@example.com with subject referring to FRONTJS2019