Bled is a true Slovenian fairytale and one which you won't believe until you see it with your own eyes. The harmonious mix of beautiful nature, rich history, and genuine hospitality has been attracting visitors for centuries. A former summer residence for the Yugoslavia Royal Family and later for President Tito, the lake provides a stunning backdrop for royals, politicians, and everyone in between. You'll drive around the lake with your expert local guide, before jumping aboard a traditional Pletna boat and gliding across the emerald waters to ring the wishing bell that hangs by the iconic church. Once you return to the mainland, you'll wind up the hill to visit the stunning medieval castle which overlooks the lake below and giving the Bishops of Brixen who lived there many moons ago an unconquerable stance from attacking enemies. Here you can learn about its history from the museum and the demonstrations of old-age crafts which take place in the castle bounds. Why not ask your guide to let you in on the secret of the famous cream cake before heading back to Ljubljana.
Kultur & Geschichte
Half-day private tour of Lake Bled from Ljubljana
Dauer: bis zu 7 Stunden
- Fulfill your dreams by ringing the famous wishing bell on the Lake Bled's island
- Ride on a traditional wooden pletna boat on the lake itself
- Visit the castle and learn its fascinating history
- Lake Bled sightseeing tour
- Hotel Hin- und Rücktransfer
- Children (age 3-14)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
This tour includes hotel pick up and drop off. Meet your guide at the agreed-upon location indicated during checkout.
- Booking minimum of at least 2 adults required during checkout
- This tour includes hotel pick up and drop off. Please indicate your pick up location at checkout
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Es fallen keine zusätzlichen Gebühren im Falle einer Buchung an.
Sie erhalten eine Erstattung in Höhe von 100%, wenn Sie bis zu 24 Stunden vor Ihrem Erlebnis stornieren.