- Admission to the wonders of Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Pub lunch in a 14th-century George Inn pub in Lacock
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Free Walking Tour of Bath
- Professional guide
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you at Windsor Castle, perched high above the River Thames just outside London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. You will be among the first people to enter Windsor Castle to see for yourself the splendor of St. George's chapel and the sumptuous state apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs and Shakespeare is said to have written his play The Merry Wives of Windsor in one! What better a way to enjoy lunch than in a classic country pub? Relax and soak up the charming atmosphere while being served some delicious home-cooked food. Why not try the fish and chips? Bath –– another world heritage site –– is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following this panoramic tour of the city, you'll have time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge picturesquely overlooking the river Avon. You can also shop, explore and take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet. Moving on to the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Dating back nearly 5,000 years, it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
IMPORTANT: On the 12th of December and from the 5th until 19th of January 2018, the State Apartments at Windsor Castle will be closed. The rest of the Castle will still be open for normal visit
- Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- 1-course pub lunch in the 14th-century classic George Inn pub in Lacock
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Panoramic coach tour of Bath
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Audio Headset at Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Hotel drop-offs
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19-20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
- On the rare occasions the State Apartments are closed you will visit Queen Mary's Doll's House and St George's Chapel. On Sundays St George's Chapel is closed, so there will be extra time to explore castle precincts
- On rare occasions, if the George Inn is not available, a suitable alternative will be used
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Please note that Windsor Castle is closed on Boxing Day (26th December). This tour includes a comprehensive walking tour of the historic town with the best views of the castle and a complimentary champagne and muffin reception
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- Tours depart at 7.45am and conclude in or near Victoria station at approximately 9.00pm
- Tours run daily except in January and February when they run every day except Tuesdays and Fridays
O monumento pré-histórico mais famoso do mundo, e agora um patrimônio mundial, Stonehenge fica sozin...
Que melhor maneira de ver os destaques de Londres do que de embarcar um ônibus Routemaster dos anos ...
Visite os melhores lugares da realeza de Londres e veja a fabulosa Mudança dos Guarda neste passeio ...
Pular as linhas e entrar na casa londrina da Família Real, depois acompanhá-la com o chá da tarde. O...
Passar a bordo do emblemático Coca-Cola London Eye de Londres para um panorama único da capital do R...
Castelo de Windsor Mais de 900 anos de história real estão esperando por você no Castelo de Windsor,...
Nenhuma outra excursão em Londres oferece uma viagem ao Museu da Guerra de Churchill, juntamente com...
Uma cidade cosmopolita na encruzilhada da história, Londres tem muito a oferecer aos viajantes Ambos...
Partindo da estação de Euston, você partirá para o porto marítimo City of Liverpool, famoso pelos Be...
Passe o seu dia em montanhas-russas selvagens e passeios de água louca no resort THORPE PARK! Locali...