Musement is looking for a Marketing CRM Manager. We would like to hear from savvy, digital-minded “people persons” who have the knowledge and skill set to engage current and potential customers on our channels, are “guerilla marketing” minded and aim to solve problems pragmatically, not by throwing money at them.
Scope: This is an incredible opportunity to help Musement identifying, implementing, testing and measuring to drive and improve our Life Time Value and customer experience.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty
- Overview of all the touch points with our customers ensuring consistency on our message and promise
- Create a direct relationship with our customers and prospects, on a effective way to engage directly and on a personalised one to one conversation, timely.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Establishing processes to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
- Areas to focus in CRM:
- ACTIVATION: help the customer to find the right experience, working together with other teams to drive prospect customers and work with BI recommending the right experience
- FREQUENCY : inspire the customer to find the next right experience, so it can reward us with loyalty, repeating the purchase and increasing Lifetime Value, and share their experience publicly or with their friends.
- DB management: Enrich the customer DB (manually or automatically) and segment with goal of delivering relevant and customized communications (such as products recommendations according to interests) to discover and enjoy at the most their leisure time maximizing their experience - at scale (automation of Email and APP push notifications).
- Our customers are from different origins (over 120 countries worldwide) that go to different destinations (we have supply in over 20 countries), for different travel verticals (from Art & Museums to Sports & Adventures) and we communicate in 6 languages (we have a copy team no worries)
- 2+ years of Marketing experience
- Proven track record of driving user (aka sales) growth through innovative marketing approaches
- Strong Data skills to extract and manipulate data
- Big thinker supported by data
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Few years of experience on Data analysis and Marketing
- EU work permit
- Loves travelling
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
Please submit your application including projects developed or references at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject referring to CRM2019