Muscat City Serenity tour
- Discover the architectural beauty of the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Drive out to the Al Khoud Wadi for a taste of Oman’s natural charms
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
This full-day tour of contrasts starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. The main chandelier of the architectural masterpiece is made of pure Swarovski crystal and the carpet adorning the large prayer hall was woven by experts, made out of pure Persian silk. The Mosque exterior is constructed with quality Rajasthani Sandstone and the main halls as well as the smaller prayer rooms are adorned with the finest Italian Marble. The Mosque is surrounded by 5 minarets’, each of which symbolizes the holy five vows taken by every devout Muslim to reinforce his faith in the Almighty.
Then you will take a short drive to Wadi Al Khoud where you will have some time to see the beautiful pools and streams and the delightful village which is the perfect place to visualize rural Oman. After lunch in a local restaurant, we head out to Mutrah which is the old center of Oman’s trading history. In its quaint streets, you will find a souk selling the finest Omani incense, silver, spices and souvenirs. At the end of the Corniche, we will visit the Bait Al Zubair museum with a wonderful collection of coins, weaponry, jewelry and clothing which together bring an alluring glimpse into Omani history. Finally, you will move towards Muscat Old town, Al Alam Palace and the ancient twin forts of Jalali and Mirani. All in all, a wonderful day to see the many contrasts of Oman and Muscat.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up from your hotel in Muscat. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Dress code to enter the mosque: both men and women must be dressed conservatively covering arms, legs and hair(women only)
- Minimum of two participants
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Operates Saturday-Thursday
- Pick-up: 8.00am
- The time may vary depending on the location of your hotel
Wir beginnen mit einer spektakulären Fahrt durch die Hajar Berge über die Oasen von Fanjah und Birka...
Ihre Tour beginnt in Shatti Al-Qurum, dem diplomatischen Viertel von Muscat. Die Stadt verbindet Alt...
Die Tour beginnt in Shatti Al-Qurum, der teuren Wohngegend mit mehreren Botschaften, die auch als Mu...
Ihre Dhau-Bootsfahrt im Sonnenuntergang bietet Ihnen einen Panoramablick auf die Küste von Muscat. D...
Al Angham ist ein atemberaubender Speisesaal mit eleganten und komplizierten Decken und Holzarbeiten...
Genießen Sie ein traditionelles kulinarisches Erlebnis im eleganten Al Bustan Palace, einem Ritz-Car...