D.C. cherry blossom Segway tour
- Witness the blooming cherry blossom trees in this experience of a lifetime
- Become enchanted by the history of the trees and the monuments around them
- Explore D.C. in a uniquely fun way on a Segway
Cherry blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, D.C. This Segway tour is a fantastic way to admire these gorgeous, Japanese trees while also learning about the incredible history behind them. For over a century, the cherry blossom trees have graced the Tidal Basin and Potomac Waterfront, and you'll get to see them in their prime amid the amazing monuments surrounding them. Since the tours are scheduled during the National Cherry Blossom Festival, you'll even have the chance to experience the cherry blossoms up close and personal. There will be large crowds, and in certain areas Segway riding is prohibited; so, there will be some walking as well in this tour.
- Tidal Basin
- Jefferson Memorial
- Potomac Waterfront
- Hain’s Point
- Lincoln Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Japanese Pagoda
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours Office at 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20037
- Office is located near the intersection of 23rd and E Streets in Columbia Plaza
- The closest metro station is Foggy Bottom (Blue, Orange, Silver Lines)
- All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age to participate
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- All minors between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- All tours run rain or shine, and tour provider will have rain ponchos for sale
- Tours are scheduled during the National Cherry Blossom Festival, so there will likely be many visitors in the areas near the blossoms. However, tour provider will do its best to avoid the largest crowds and will even venture off the Segways in certain areas
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- 20 March - 14 April daily at 10.00am
Your VIP tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Hit the long entry lines and experience Washing...
Auf dieser 4-stündigen Tour finden Sie einzigartige Möglichkeiten, die Geschichte hinter jedem Ort u...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
Es gibt keine andere Tour, die Sie zu mehr Sehenswürdigkeiten in Washington, DC als dieser führt. Di...
Eine Tour durch die National Mall bei Sonnenuntergang ist faszinierend, aber auf einer E-Bike-Tour k...
Diese Tour ist eine fantastische Kombination aus geführten Geschichten und Erkundungstouren an allen...