Gellért Spa Budapest: entry tickets with priority access
- Priority entrance, so you don’t wait in line
- Relax in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs
- Bathe in a beautiful Art Nouveau building
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!
Since its construction in 1918, the Gellért Spa has been the most prestigious of thermal baths on the Buda side of the city. The spa is famous for its main hall with gallery and glass roof, built in Art-Nouveau style, sparkling bath and open-air pool with artificial waves. The bath is decorated with numerous Art-Nouveau furnishings, artistic mosaics and sculptures.
The earliest remaining records about the "magical healing spring" are from the 15th century. Later the Turkish favorised this spring, because it was warmer and larger than any other in Buda. In the 17th century the bath was also called the "muddy" bath, due to the fine layer of mineral mud consolidated on the bottom of the pools.
The current bath complex and hotel was opened in 1918, and was expanded in 1927 and 1934 with the artificial wave pool, and bubble bath.
- Entry ticket with cabin
- Pick-up (if selected)
Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 2-4, 1114 Hungary
Gellért Spa is located in Kelenhegyi Way 4 1111, Magyarország. you can also purchase a ticket with pick-up. In this case, please provide your hotel details to the tour provider following the instructions on your voucher.
- Massage can be booked on the spot
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- The pick-up service can be provided between 10.00am and 5.00pm and drop off service is not included in the price
- You can enter the spas between 9.00am-6.00pm and stay till closing time (8.00pm)
Descubra los lugares más importantes de Budapest con su guía turístico durante un recorrido de 3 hor...
Siendo la ciudad con la comunidad judía activa más grande de Europa Central, Budapest tiene mucho qu...
"París del Este" es una de las oraciones más famosas que se utilizan al describir Budapest de noche....
Explore Budapest y su cocina con un guía local y nativo. El recorrido a pie comienza visitando produ...
¡Disfruta de un recorrido diferente en tu ciudad favorita! Tendrás la oportunidad de visitar Margare...
¡Descubre la gastronomía de Budapest y explora el edificio más conocido y destacado de la capital hú...