Northern Ireland whiskey trail
- Enjoy a full day tour of the most beautiful areas of Northern Ireland
- Sample the finest traditional Irish whiskeys and gins at three reputable distilleries
- Step inside an ancient Irish castle and enjoy stunning driving routes
You'll depart Dublin on a morning rail service to Belfast Central and after cruising through the rolling countryside you'll be met by an expert whiskey host at Belfast train station. Echlinville distillery will await you with tea and fresh scones, a guided tour and of course two samples of their whiskey to finish!
After a quick ferry transfer and a chance to grab some lunch, you'll visit the only permanent exhibition in the world about Ireland's patron saint Patrick and you may be lucky enough to visit his grave while you're there. Traveling to Crossgar, you'll tour the reputable Rademon Estate Distillery with the owners and taste their hugely successful Shortcross Gin before continuing onto the beautiful Hillsborough Castle, the official residence of the Queen when in Northern Ireland.
Your final stop is the Slane Distillery, housed within the original stable walls of the Slane Castle Estate, where you'll have the chance to tour the grounds and taste their triple casked blend before some time to relax and then arriving back in Dublin for the early evening.
- Full day fully escorted touring of Northern Ireland
- Luxury transport with experienced driver/guide
- One-way rail journey Belfast Central/Dublin Connolly
- Extra shopping expenses
- Food and beverages
Connolly train station
1 Amiens St, North Dock, Dublin, Ireland
- You will be contacted by the operator prior to your tour- please provide contact details upon completing your booking. If preferred, you may contact the tour operator directly on +353 86 8872792
- Saturdays, train departing from Dublin at 7:35 am
Escápate de la ciudad con esta excursión de medio día desde Dublín.Primero pararás en los terrenos d...
Esta visita guiada a Cork y el castillo de Blarney propone un recorrido guiado en autocar por la cam...
Esta excursión de medio día te llevará por la costa norte de Dublín.Primero, visitarás el castillo d...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
Descubra la magia de la ciudad que fue la capital mundial del whisky. Su recorrido comenzará en la t...
Relájate a bordo de un autobús clásico de dos pisos de la década de 1960 que ha sido completamente r...