Guided tour of the old town in Düsseldorf
- Explore the old town with a guide
- Guided tour in German/English
- Highlights: Rhine bank, town hall, market place, castle square, castle tower, St. Lambertus, the longest bar in the world
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, restaurants, cafés and breweries, but also everything that adds to the flair of a historically grown city. Stroll through the picturesque alleys with an expert guide, take a look behind the facades and look forward to surprising discoveries.
This is how history becomes exciting: Among other things, you will learn why the Gothic church of St. Lambertus has a leaning tower, how the equestrian statue of the popular Elector Jan Wellem was created, where Heinrich Heine was born and how the tailor Wibbel became famous. The castle square with the castle tower offers a charming picture. Only a few steps away is the Rhine bank promenade, from where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Düsseldorf skyline and the Oberkasseler Ufer.
- 90 minute guided tour with city guide
- Food and drinks
- Children (6-13 years): reduced
- Children (0-5 years): free
Marktstraße 11, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Summer season (from 01.04.2018 to 31.10.2018)
- Monday - Friday 3.00pm German/English
- Saturday 11.00am German/English & 1.00pm German and English
- Sunday 11.00am German/English
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
When the day is about to end and the romantic alleys are illuminated by the glow of lanterns, we tak...
¡Explora Düsseldorf sin problemas en tu Segway!Este City Tour de 120 minutos a través de Düsseldorf ...
During Advent we invite you to an atmospheric stroll through the sea of lights of Düsseldorf's Chris...
La antigua ciudad imperial de Kaiserswerth, hoy uno de los distritos más bellos de Düsseldorf, es el...
Die kulinarische Altstadttour durch Düsseldorf mit den besten Restaurants der Landeshauptstadt biete...