- Discover the iconic Florence Duomo minus the crowds with no-wait-access
- Visit an architectural masterpiece, crowned by the Brunelleschi’s dome and embellished with frescos by Vasari
- Enjoy a 30 minute guided tour in English with an expert local guide
Steer clear of the astonishingly long queues and take advantage of privileged access to the majestic Florence Duomo, the third largest church in the world and an architectural masterpiece symbol of the city, with its beautiful colourful marbles and their mesmerizing geometric patterns.
This incredible feat of engineering required a whole new process for its construction, which your guide will describe when you view it from inside and out. Brunelleschi's innovative approach involved vaulting the dome space without any scaffolding as he used a double shell with a space in between.
Inside, the Duomo is no less impressive, with elaborate marble floors mirroring its exterior and beautiful frescos lining the dome, made by Vasari, namely the Last Judgement.
Don’t miss the chance to learn all about it on this guided tour with exclusive access!
- No wait access to Duomo Florence Cathedral
- 30 minutes guided tour with an expert, English-speaking local guide
- Headsets when appropriate, so you don’t miss a word
- Small groups of 25 or less
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/ beverages
Infants (0-1 years old) - free
Piazza di San Giovanni, 7, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Cathedral in Piazza di San Giovanni, 7, just in front of the entrance to the Duomo tickets office. Look for a representative holding a ‘Florence Duomo Guided Tour – City Wonders & Senza Confini’ sign.
- The service concludes outside Florence Duomo Cathedral.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we have to get through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Please note that because of religious festivities, access to the Duomo (Cathedral) might be restricted.
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
- It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure points.
- Entrance into the Cathedral may require a dress code that specifies that knees and shoulders should be covered. The supplier cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress.
- Our representatives will be at the meeting point holding a sign for easy recognition.
- Photography is permitted throughout the visit.
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, and we are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- The supplier reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly or poses a threat to other guests or City Wonders staff.
Enjoy a visit with a licensed guide to the most important building in the heart of Florence’s histor...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Florence is one of Italy’s most accessible cities but it’s also full of hidden gems and unexpected n...
Take part in the tour which recreates the cultural climate at court during the reign of the Medici f...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special em...
Ride your segway under the guidance of an expert guide and enjoy this wonderful experience riding th...