Celtic Park stadium tour
- Soak up the history of Scotland's famous football club
- Enjoy a 60 minute guided tour of the stadium
Celtic Park is one of the biggest football stadiums in Europe, making it the perfect place to learn all about the colourful history and heritage of Celtic Football Club from its inception in 1888.
Soak up the history, feel the passion and see Celtic Park like never before with a 60 minute guided stadium tour. Take the route of legends from the dressing room down the tunnel, sit in the dugout and take in the atmosphere pitchside.
- Stadium entrance
- Guided tour
Celtic Football Club, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE
Left of the main reception in the South stand of the stadium.
- Please note that there is no dressing room access on any of the matchday tours and no tours are available on matchdays with a kick off earlier than 15.00pm
- To experience Celtic, take one of our guided tours which are available from Monday to Friday at 11.00am and 13.30pm (These times also apply on matchdays when there is an evening kick-off)
- Saturday and Sunday non matchdays tours are available at 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm, 13.00pm, 13.30pm, 14.00pm, 14.30pm, 15.00pm and 15.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday matchdays with a 15.00pm kick-off have tours at 09.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am and 11.00am
- Monday to Friday: 11.00am and 13.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday (non-matchdays): every half hour between 10.00am and 15.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday (matchdays with a 15.00pm kick-off): 09.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am and 11.00am
Desde Glasgow, esta excursión a Loch Ness viajará al norte, antes de hacer un refrigerio en las cost...
Una vez que este recorrido por Loch Lomond salga de Glasgow, viajará por el pintoresco Campsie Fells...
Saliendo de Glasgow, su excursión a Oban se dirigirá al oeste, cruzando el Firth of Clyde , donde pa...
Saliendo de Glasgow, viaja hacia el noreste hacia Stirling, donde nuestra primera parada es el Monum...
El Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow se encuentra en el corazón de la histórica Style Mile de Glasgow, en el At...
El recorrido comenzará conduciendo fuera de la ciudad más grande de Escocia, Glasgow, y hacia Loch L...