Ngong Ping 360 Tai O Pass with snack voucher
- Amazing cable rides offer you a breathtaking scenic view of Lantau Island
- Explore Ngong Ping Village with its rich natural resources
- Enjoy a tasting of local specialties like big fishball, soybean custard and doughnut
- Explore the tranquil life of Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village on the Tai-O boat excursion
- Choose between a standard or crystal cabin cable ride
Explore Lantau Island at your own pace with this Tai-O Pass. First experience the Ngong Ping cable car rides, which offers you a breathtaking scenic view of Lantau Island. Explore Ngong Ping Village. The Crystal Cabin is equipped with a glass bottom and designed to provide an astonishing bird’s eye view. See the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery, a world-renowned Buddhist establishment famed for its prominent architectural structures.
Next, travel by New Lantao Bus from Ngong Ping to Tai-O fishing village, which is also renowned as the Venice of the Orient. With the Tai-O boat excursion, you get to enjoy the charming views of stilt houses built along the banks of Tai O’s waterways and observe the General’s Rock from a close distance. Lastly, remember to use your snack coupon to taste some of the local delicacies.
- Cable car roundtrip ticket (Standard or Crystal Cabin)
- New Lantao bus ticket (Ngong Ping to Tai O roundtrip)
- HK$20 snack coupon
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will receive a voucher by email. Please present this voucher either in printed copy or show on mobile to exchange for your tickets at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau.
- Proof of ID might be requested to receive the service
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable
- Guests are required to redeem the bus ticket at New Lantao Bus Ngong Ping Bus Terminal
- Please take bus number 21 from Ngong Ping Bus Terminal to Tai O. The one-way journey is around 15 minutes
- Guests are required to present the Tai O Boat Excursion voucher (collected when redeemed for the Cable Car ticket) at the designated Tai O Boat Excursion counter/pier for boarding
- Should the Tai O Boat Excursion service be unavailable, this voucher can be used at Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shops at a value of HK$20.
- Tai O snack coupon is only redeemable at Fuk Hing Hong (Big Fishball), Macau Snack Trading Company (almond cookies/peanut brittle)
- The cable car operations are subject to change due to unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions and scheduled maintenance
Barcelona es una ciudad de contrastes donde la historia se combina con la modernidad, el mar con la ...
¿Buscando la forma perfecta de celebrar un cumpleaños o, simplemente, de expresar tu afecto por algu...
Súbete en el tour en autobús de Hong Kong para ver el impresionante horizonte y absorber la fusión c...
Esta visita gastronómica a Hong Kong le dirá todo lo que quería saber sobre la cultura culinaria de ...
Prueba una experiencia única en la vida alquilando un maravilloso coche vintage durante todo el día:...
Aprovecha al máximo tu estancia en París con esta oferta combinada que incluye una visita audioguiad...