Emmerdale village filming locations tour
- Visit the current set being used to film Emmerdale
- Learn how the show is made and enjoy funny anecdotes about the filming
- Travel to/from central Leeds to the set on board a comfortable coach
- Stop for photo ops at key locations on the set
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TOUR VISITS OLD EMMERDALE LOCATIONS**
The Emmerdale Classic tour is perfect for the older generation of fans who remember Emmerdale when it was first on TV from 1972-1997. On the Emmerdale Tour of Classic Locations you will discover how Emmerdale Farm (as the programme was then called) started and how the programme centred around Annie Sugden’s original farm.
On the tour you will learn how the programme has developed through to the present day and how filming is done in various ways using the Leeds Studio, Harewood sets and outside locations.
As you depart Leeds City Centre you will go past the ITV Studios where the interior filming takes place and who’s exteriors have been used as Hotten General Hospital. The tour will also stop in Otley which has been used as the location for Hotten from 1972 to date. The main market square is often featured in the programme and you will have time to enjoy a refreshment in one of the local cafes.
The next stop is in the village of Esholt which was used as the original Emmerdale Village. Customers will have time to explore the village for approximately 45 minutes and enjoy a drink in the original Woolpack that was featured in the show from 1976 to 1997 as well as a special episode in December 2016 about Ashley.
There will also be a brief stop at Butler’s Farm where Moira Barton lives and you can take pictures of this privately owned property from the coach. You’ll also be able to drive past the farm near Leathley where Emmerdale Farm was originally shot.
The Emmerdale Tour of Classic Locations takes in some beautiful countryside which is the setting for Emmerdale and you will also enjoy seeing Home Farm as this building is not replicated at Harewood.
Your tour will then return you to Leeds Railway Station.
The tour will appeal to any one visiting Leeds for the day or staying a few days longer and is perfect if you are also visiting the Emmerdale Studio Experience or doing the Emmerdale Village Tour at Harewood.
- Return coach transfer
- Entry ticket
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Car/booster seats for children under 3 years
- Children (ages 16 and under)
- Seniors (ages 65 and up)
Opposite the Scarborough Hotel, Bishopsgate Street (next to Leeds Railway Station)
- This Emmerdale village tour is purely a walking tour of the outdoor filming set of ITV’s hugely popular Emmerdale. Interior scenes are filmed elsewhere and are not available on this tour
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- As the tour involves a lot of walking and as seating on the set is very limited, this tour is not recommended for those with mobility difficulties
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- Select Sundays at 11.00am or 12.00pm
- See calendar for exact dates
Para los fanáticos de Harry Potter y del cine también, visitar Warner Bros. Studio Tour London es un...
Descubra el histórico Durham, en el centro del cual se encuentra el patrimonio de la UNESCO de la Ca...
Sigue a tu guía por Grey Street para una introducción escalofriante sobre Newcastle, Nigromantes, ex...
Este es un brillante recorrido de 5 horas a pie por los Beatles para mostrar el centro de la ciudad ...
En este recorrido por el corazón del centro de la ciudad de Liverpool, descubrirá el legado dejado p...
Reserve sus entradas para la exposición permanente más grande del mundo dedicada a The Beatles. Ubic...
Sumérjase en el rico pasado y la bella arquitectura de Newcastle en un recorrido a pie de 2 horas po...
Este recorrido a pie por los Beatles de 90 minutos lo llevará por el corazón del centro de la ciudad...
Londres es vasto Puedes vivir en la ciudad durante toda tu vida y aún así descubrir algo nuevo todos...
Ve los mejores puntos de Londres a tu ritmo gracias a este recorrido en un autobús turístico. El iti...