You Yangs Abseiling
- Go Rap Jumping in Victoria’s beautiful natural parks
- Invigorate all your senses with a 3-hour extended Rap Jumping session
- Take as many jumps as you can handle!
Experience the beauty of Victoria’s Bush and join us at one of our three new locations to abseil down natural gorges and cliffs. This is one forward rap jumping session you’ll never forget, and you can do it again, and again, and again… 100% safety record and highly-trained staff ensure that your safety comes first so that you can enjoy your rap jumping with peace of mind Maximize your time forward abseiling with no limits on how many times you can walk down some of the world’s most stunning sheer cliff faces Face the fear and do it anyway for an exhilarating abseil that makes you feel like you can do and achieve anything All ages welcome from 7+ up and under 120KG– bring the whole family and your mates along for an adventure-packed day away from the city If you’re feeling restless, and you’re looking for an exciting adventure away from the bright lights of the city, then listen up – because we’ve got the perfect excursion for you. Whether you’re a veteran of throwing yourself off vertical surfaces or want to conquer your fear of heights in the most awesome way possible, we’ve got you covered with a 3-hour session.
Rap jumping and abseiling – you can now walk right down some of Victoria’s most beautiful locations and take in the fresh country air and endless view of the bush as you do so. Our highly-trained staff will show you the ropes. Bring your with a GoPro camera to capture HD video footage of your walk “down the wild side” effortlessly, letting you share it on social media, YouTube and show everyone that you’re a badass. Whether you’ve never “wall walked” before or you’re a seasoned veteran seeking a new thrill, we’ll make sure you have full control of your experience rap jumping while two safety personnel monitor you with secondary controls. Enjoy complete freedom and defying gravity as you drink it all in; you’re 100% safe! Rap jumping, or forward abseiling is one of the fastest-growing activities in Melbourne right now; just think of it as backwards abseiling, but walking down face first and in complete control of your descent. It’s about time you experienced the gorgeous natural beauty of the bush around Melbourne – and the team here at Rap Jumping is ready and waiting to make your walk on the wild side a memorable one!
- Safety harness
- Comfortable helmet
- 3 Hours of as many jumps/forward abseil (rappel) you can manage
- Expert and professional training
- Food and drink
- Transport to and from the venue
- Children 7-17 years of age: reduced
- For You Yangs Visitor Guide, click here
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 15 people in the group
- Participants must be at least 7 years of age and under 120kg to participate
- In the case of poor weather, the experience provider may need to reschedule your experience for a later date
- Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for the outdoor activity, such as gym gear, and soft, secure footwear such as sneakers
- All safety equipment will be provided on the day
- You will need to sign a waiver or indemnity on the day
- If you are pregnant, asthmatic or have a heart condition you will be required to complete further documentation
- Every day at 10.00am
Este recorrido lo llevará a través de la costa más impresionante del mundo. Saliendo de Melbourne, p...
Todas las noches al anochecer, los Little Penguins regresan a casa desde el mar en Phillip Island . ...
El día de su introducción al rappel, se encontrará con guías expertos en el corazón de Melbourne. Un...
Esta odisea de la cerveza para calmar la sed lo guiará por lo mejor de la escena cervecera de Melbou...
Este tour es la celebración de la cultura gastronómica local. Visitará los mercados multiculturales ...
La costa este de Tasmania es una parte única del mundo. Este tour comparte con usted todos los sitio...