Absolute Muscat city tour
- Enjoy the diversity of the city in this full day tour
- Admire marvelous cultural attractions such as the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Relax for a picnic or lunch at a local restaurant before heading to Mutrah to see the vibrant Corniche and visit the Souk
Enjoy the diversity of the city in this full day tour. Visit the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque in the morning followed by an informative look around the Natural History Museum. Then drive out to the House of Amouage for a lesson in perfume production. Enjoy a picnic or lunch at a local restaurant before heading to Mutrah to see the vibrant Corniche and visit the Souq to browse and barter for some truly exquisite Omani souvenirs.
Spend the remainder of the afternoon in old Muscat visiting Bait al Zubair museum which is one of the most informative museums in Oman and focuses mainly on the traditional culture and lifestyle of the people of the Sultanate, Al Alam Palace and the old forts of Jalali and Mirani which guard it. Interestingly, these forts were built by the Portuguese in the 16th century.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up from your hotel in Muscat. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Dress code to enter the mosque: both men and women must be dressed conservatively covering arms, legs and hair(women only)
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your booking request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Operates: Saturday-Thursday
- Hotel pick-up: 8.00am
- The time may vary depending on the location of your hotel
- Drop-off: 3.00pm
Aprovecha tu llegada al puerto Sultán Qaboos y visita la ciudad de Mascate. Descubre la mezquita más...
Dirigiéndose hacia el sur desde las Montañas Hajjar del Este hasta el Mar Arábigo, las Sands de Wahi...
Comenzando por la mañana viajará a través del paisaje montañoso y desértico llegando al dramático su...
Vea la fortaleza redonda del siglo XVII y el zoco famoso por sus joyas de plata, la principal atracc...
La costa de Omán está bendecida con una variedad de delfines y ballenas, que consisten en aproximada...
Wadi Bani Awf es conocido como uno de los lugares turísticos más fantásticos que rodean Muscat. Wadi...