Pompei Ruins half-day group tour from Naples
- Walk the roads of Pompeii where the Romans used to walk almost 2000 years ago
- Explore Pompeii, once a bustling Roman town inhabited by more than one hundred thousand people
- Round-trip transfer with departure from Naples
This tour starts from Naples two times a day, every day. The pickup will be provided from the main hotels of Naples city center and from the scheduled meeting points. After 30 minutes driving, you will reach Pompeii.
Our archeological guide will greet you at the parking and will help you with the purchase of the tickets for the Pompeii archeological site. Our guide will give you the most interesting basics about Pompeii and will show you the most important places such as the thermal baths, the frescos of the Lupanare brothel, the Macellum with its “tabernae”, famous workshops located in the commercial streets, the Basilica and the House of Faun. You will have the chance to take several photos during brief stops. In case of ongoing maintenance work of some villas or buildings for restoration, the guide will replace the visit with an alternative building. The tour inside the ruins last around 1.5 hours.
Your exact route will depend on the crowds and wheater conditions. At the end of your time in Pompeii, travel back to Naples where your tour will come to an end.
- Round trip transfer from the meeting point in Naples;
- Commentary on board;
- Archeoguide or audioguides*;
- Bottled water; *During the low season (from November to March), the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than six.
- Pompeii entrance fee (€15,00 p.p.);
- Personal expenses;
- Children 5 - 12 years old: -20%
- Children 0 - 4 years old: free
- You can be picked up at various hotels and places across the city. Please contact the tour operator, World Tours, to confirm your location and pick-up time.
- This tour is available for different-sized groups: choose between Standard group tour (up to 40 pax), Small group tour (up to 16 pax) or Vip Small group tour (up to 8 pax)
- All year, bookable every day
- Pick-up time between 7.30am and 8.30am
- Departure: around 8.00am or 2.00pm
El Museo Arqueológico Nacional de Nápoles, situado en un palacio del siglo XVI inicialmente destinad...
El Museo Nacional Duca di Martina alberga una de las colecciones más exquisitas de artes decorativas...
¡Descubre las joyas de esta espectacular costa italiana! Pásalo en grande mientras paseas por el cen...
En su recorrido se le ofrecerá una experiencia genuina del estilo de vida de Nápoles, su cultura y l...
Los tesoros arqueológicos de Nápoles se encuentran entre los más impresionantes del mundo, y su botí...
Aproveche la oportunidad de visitar en un solo día las ruinas de la ciudad romana de Pompeya, el sit...