Dinner-cruise on the Seine on Bastille Day
- Celebrate the Bastille Day in the heart of Paris illuminated
- Board for an unforgettable and festive cruise (orchestra live music on board)
- Enjoy a refined 3-course à-la-carte dinner
- All-glass boats to offer you a panoramic view of Paris by night
Prepare yourself to an unforgettable dinner-cruise upon Bastille Day celebration and discover a brand new side of the city of lights. During this festive evening, you will admire the bank of the Seine listed as the UNESCO world heritage.
The centenarian monuments will amaze you: Invalides, Parliament building, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, the Conciergerie and much more.
Enjoy the live musical entertainment by a singer with orchestra to complete the magic of the evening, and savour an exquisite cuisine prepared by the Chef and his team.
MENU OF THE 14TH JULY 2018
South-West region duck foie gras, rhubarb and cherry marmalade, grated almonds
Half-smoked salmon fillet heart, tart vegetables, burrata emulsion, crisp fennel
Seared veal rump, creamy truffle polenta, chanterelle mushrooms and truffle sauce
Matured cheeses, Niçoise-style mixed green salad and toasted farmhouse bread
Crunchy red berry macaron
Bateaux Parisiens' petits fours
DRINKS & WINES
Glass of Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaïque, served before the meal
Pays d’Oc PGI Chardonnay Viognier*,
PDO Minervois Terroir*,
Glass of Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaïque, served with dessert
Mineral water and coffee
*One bottle (75cl) between 4 people
- Dinner Cruise
- 3-course à-la-carte meal, appetizer, wines, mineral waters and coffee
- Live musical entertainment by a singer with orchestra
- Extra drinks
- Souvenir photos taken by the photographer on board
- Special request
Present your voucher at Quai de La Bourdonnais located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Check-in until 7.30pm on pier n°7 | Departure at 8.00pm | Return to the Eiffel Tower for the firework at 10.10pm | End of the service at 00.30am.
- Duration of the cruise determined on the day, depending on navigation stoppages due to the festivities
- For safety reasons you will need a let pass to access Port de la Bourdonnais. You will receive it by email with your booking.This document is important and could be asked by the security forces on site.
- Animals and luggage are not allowed aboard
- Proper attire required
- On Saturday July 14th, 2018
Check-in until 7.30pm
Departure at 8.00pm
Return to the Eiffel Tower for the firework at 10.10pm
End of the service at 00.30am
*Departure times are subject to change on the actual day due to the festivities
Réservation obligatoire au 01 44 55 60 00Billet valable jusqu’au 6 janvier 2019Se présenter 30 minut...
En 2015, Blick Bassy sortait chez Nø Førmat! son troisième album « Akö ». Unanimement salué par la c...
Champion du Monde 2018 de Beat Box, et après un premier Bikini complet en Octobre dernier, et les pr...
Ouverture des portes : 19h30Avec Catching Bad Temper, les Suisses se saisissent à pleines mains de l...
Ana Popovic(Blues, rock, soul)USA Son nouvel album «Like It On Top» célèbre les femmes qui prennent ...