Fullday walking tour of Paris' best attractions
- Take the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine
- See the Notre Dame Cathedral as you walk the Ile de la Cite
- End at the world famous Louvre Museum next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. You'll learn about Gustave Eiffel, the construction and evolution of the tower and the famous landmarks you'll see from up there.
Back on the ground, you'll head to the River Seine for a relaxing cruise where you will see many famous Paris landmarks.
Soon you are back on dry land on the Ile de la Cite, the original city of Paris, for a guided tour inside the medieval classic Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by a walk on the island past Saint Chappelle, Conciergerie and towards Paris' oldest bridge the Pont Neuf. Cross over the the right bank and stroll past the bouquinistes celebrating a 500 year tradition.
Your tour ends at the world famous Louvre pyramid next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden where you will receive insider tips for visiting the museum or nearby landmarks.
- Eiffel Tower elevator tickets and guided tour
- Boat cruise on the River Seine
- Walking tour of Paris
- Visit to Notre Dame (outside)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris.
Arrive at the outer security check of the Eiffel Tower at least 15 minutes before your tour start time. Line up at the regular line, not at the green security entrance that says "Reservations". Once the security check passed, meet your group in front of the entrance to the Jules Verne Restaurant, next to the South pillar of the Tower. Your concierge will be in this area holding a yellow sign that reads "Guided Eiffel Climb Tour".
- The tour runs rain or shine in all weather
- There are 704 steps to climb up and down for Eiffel portion of the tour
- There is approximately 2 miles of walking
- Every day
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
- Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
L’Opéra National de RussieTM présente Le Lac des Cygnes, l’un des plus grands chefs-d’œuvre classiqu...
« A 50 balais, le plus dur c’est que t’es un vieux pour les jeunes, et t’es un jeune pour les vieux,...
OLIVIER GIRAUD : HOW TO BECOME A PARISIAN IN ONE HOUR? Devenez un vrai parisien dans les magasins, r...
Boléro de Ravel et 9ème Symphonie de Beethoven Orchestre Helios Choeur Tempestuoso Direction Jean Ch...