Prague canal cruise and hop-on-hop-off bus for 24 or 48 hours
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on-hop-off travel during 24 or 48 hours and learn about Prague listening to an audio guide
- Experience a unique cruise along the Vltava River
- Take advantage of the free entry into the Charles Bridge Museum
Get to know the most beautiful sites in Prague during a unique cruise along the Vltava River and while traveling in a double-decker bus.
During the bus ride, you can listen to the audio guide on board, while your children can listen to a commentary, which has been tailor-made for them. Hop on and off as much as you like during 24 or 48 hours. The double-decker buses offer wonderful views of Prague and they all are wheelchair accessible.
The most beautiful view of Prague is said to be from the Vltava River. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to not only become acquainted with Prague’s sights from the hop-on-hop-off buses, but also during a 45-minute cruise on an original historical boat. The boat will take you through the romantic Čertovka Canal which has been called the “Prague Venice” due to its beauty. The pillars of Charles Bridge will be so close that you will almost be able to touch them. Light refreshments in the form of traditional Czech beverages, Czech gingerbread and ice cream in the summer months await you on board the boat.
- 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Modern double-decker buses
- USB charger and Wi-Fi connection
- Unique cruise along the Vltava River
- Light refreshment on the boat
- Free entry to the Charles Bridge Museum
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Please redeem your voucher at the Parking area of Main Train Station in Wilsonova street. The closest subway station is Hlavní nádraží (C - red line). After that, you can board the cruise at the following address: Křížovnické náměstí 3, (The Judith Dock).
- The boat ticket includes free entry to the Charles Bridge Museum
- Each hop-on-hop-off ticket is only good for one cruise. You can take the cruise at any time throughout the period of the hop-on-hop-off ticket’s validity and during the dock’s opening hours
- Audio guide is available on the bus in English, Czech, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Let your children listen to the special kids' commentary in English or German
- On the canal cruise you can listen to an audio guide in English, Czech, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Portugese, Greece, Hungarian and Serbian
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones
- The canal cruise departs daily every 15 minutes between 10.30am and 5.00pm
- You can use the boat ticket any time during the dock’s opening hours and throughout the period of the ticket’s validity
- The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus
- Bus timetable:
- Main Station: 9.30am-4.45pm
- Hilton: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Malá Strana: 9.45am-5.15pm
- Prague Castle: 9.50am-5.20pm
- Strahov Monastery: 9.55am-5.25pm
- Strahov Stadium: 10.00am-5.30pm
- Kampa: 10.20am-5.50pm
- Dancing House: 10.25am-5.55pm
- I.P. Pavlova: 10.40am-6.10pm
Después de un largo día explorando los lugares de interés, relájese como lo hacen los lugareños con ...
Su experto guía le explicará qué fue la Operación Antropoide y quiénes fueron los principales actore...
Esperar en línea para visitar un reloj es una paradoja del tiempo perdido que se dobla sobre sí mism...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Disfrute de un delicioso almuerzo de estilo bufé mientras explora los lugares de interés histórico m...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...