D.C. cherry blossom Segway tour
- Witness the blooming cherry blossom trees in this experience of a lifetime
- Become enchanted by the history of the trees and the monuments around them
- Explore D.C. in a uniquely fun way on a Segway
Cherry blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, D.C. This Segway tour is a fantastic way to admire these gorgeous, Japanese trees while also learning about the incredible history behind them. For over a century, the cherry blossom trees have graced the Tidal Basin and Potomac Waterfront, and you'll get to see them in their prime amid the amazing monuments surrounding them. Since the tours are scheduled during the National Cherry Blossom Festival, you'll even have the chance to experience the cherry blossoms up close and personal. There will be large crowds, and in certain areas Segway riding is prohibited; so, there will be some walking as well in this tour.
- Tidal Basin
- Jefferson Memorial
- Potomac Waterfront
- Hain’s Point
- Lincoln Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Japanese Pagoda
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours Office at 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20037
- Office is located near the intersection of 23rd and E Streets in Columbia Plaza
- The closest metro station is Foggy Bottom (Blue, Orange, Silver Lines)
- All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age to participate
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- All minors between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- All tours run rain or shine, and tour provider will have rain ponchos for sale
- Tours are scheduled during the National Cherry Blossom Festival, so there will likely be many visitors in the areas near the blossoms. However, tour provider will do its best to avoid the largest crowds and will even venture off the Segways in certain areas
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- 20 March - 14 April daily at 10.00am
Tu Visita VIP is located in the Centro de Visitantes del Capitolio. Batir read largas líneas de entr...
En este recorrido de 4 horas, encontrarás oportunidades únicas para explorar y conocer la historia d...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
No hay otro tour que te lleve a más de las principales atracciones de Washington, DC que esta. Esta ...
Hacer un recorrido por el National Mall al atardecer es fascinante por sí solo, pero en un recorrido...
Este tour es una combinación fantástica de narración histórica guiada por guías y exploración propia...