Niagara Falls Maid in America evening tour
- Enjoy a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat cruise by night
- See the beautiful nighttime illuminations on the waterfalls
- Admission to the Observation Tower
- Explore the Cave of the Winds at the bottom of the falls
Your Maid in America evening tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of Niagara Falls with views and attractions from the American side of the natural border.
Niagara Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders known for its breathtaking beauty and mighty roar from 570 liters of water per second cascading over the brinks of the Horseshoe, American and the Bridal Veil waterfalls. During your tour, you will:
- Discover the power of Niagara Falls on board the world famous Maid of the Mist boat
- Admire the night-time illuminations surrounding the waterfalls
- Enjoy panoramic views from the top of the NYS Observation Tower
- Adventure into the Cave of the Winds
- Capture the Falls up close at the NYS Parks Prospect Pointe and Terrapin Pointe
- See the giant whirlpool and hydro-electric power plants
- Explore the vast history of the Upper Niagara River, rapids, "Old Scow" stranded barge, Goat Island and the State Park
Sit back, relax and enjoy the vast history our guide will share, from daredevil tales to Native American legends and folklore.
- Guided tour of the Niagara Falls region with a trained and licensed tour guide
- All admission and attraction fees
- Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
- Parking fees
- Local Niagara Falls hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All taxes and tolls
- Children 5-12 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
You will be picked up from your hotel in the Niagara Falls area or designated pick-up point
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Border crossing documents such as passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24-hour advanced notice
- MUST confirm at least 24 hours in advance
- Must give 24-hour cancellation notice for a full refund
- No refunds will be made with less than 24-hour notice or due to the lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
- DOWNTOWN NIAGARA FALLS HOTELS US & Canada (downtown corridor only)
- INFORMATION CENTER (6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304)
- INFORMATION CENTER (4620 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304)
- Daily from May to October: 9.00pm
Au cours de votre visite au crépuscule des Chutes du Niagara, vous recevrez un aperçu complet et his...
Votre visite aux Chutes du Niagara aux États-Unis vous permettra d’avoir des informations fascinante...
Découvrez les principales attractions du Niagara lors de cette journée semi-accompagnée de 9h30 heur...
Vous voyagerez de Toronto aux Chutes du Niagara en passant par la région de Niagara avec une nuit à ...
Plongez dans la beauté naturelle des Chutes du Niagara lors de cette visite accompagnée de 90 minute...
Visitez le magnifique Niagara Falls State Park du côté américain. Après un trajet de 30 minutes, vou...