POURQUOI VOUS AIMEREZ...
- Join a complete tour through the Basktakiya Area and the Old Town
- See the al fahidi ancient fortress and the beautiful Dubai Creek
- Get lost in the traditional Gold Souk and breath in the smell of spices
- Stop for a unique photo shoot at Grand Mosque Jumeirah
CE QUI VOUS ATTEND
Should it be your first time in Dubai or should you be an expert of this incredible city, discovering the various neighborhoods, the hidden gems and the many interesting monuments can be easier said than done. Here's an great opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai and learn about its traditions. Discover and understand how this small fishing village on the Dubai Creek developped and turned into this busy cosmopolitan city.
The tour will visit the followings places: Bastakyia, the old town district of the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi. You will then keep on to another highlight: you will use the local taxis called Abras to cross the Dubai Creek enjoy the spectacular view of the city while heading towards the District of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous spice Souk where you will have the opportunity to buy a souvenir at the Gold Souk. Don't miss this incredible chance to get a unique photo stop of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, which built in the medieval Fatimid tradition. Finally, you will mae a stop for a photo of the famous and incredible Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance to museum
- English guide
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
CE QUE VOUS DEVEZ SAVOIR
- A pick-up and drop-off service at your hotel pickup is included for all hotels in Central Dubai. If your hotel is situated in the Jebel area, additional costs may apply.
- A 50% reduction applies for all tours from May 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016 for min and max 2 persons.
- If you wish to use the complementary pick-up service, please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- The tours are in English everyday of the week.
This tour in English takes place daily from 09:00am to 1:00pm.
Children from 3 and 11 years old: reduced