Best of Florence self-guided walking tour with audiopen
- Independent visit of the city, without waste of time
- A lot of time to take pictures, have shopping and lunch
- Exhaustive itinerary touching all the not-to-be-missed monuments of Florence
- Informative and reliable information provided by local guides
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of time: take the opportunity to discover Florence in a funny, interactive and independent way! Thanks to an innovative "audiopen", you can explore the old city center at your own pace and in total relax, following the charming itinerary designed for you by expert local guides and through which you can see all the iconic monuments of the city center. You will be so free to dedicate to each point of interest, all the time that you wish, alternating the experience of the visit with all the stops that you want to do!
Your audioguide is at your disposal as a "personal guide" for a whole day and you can play back the comments as many times as you like. The use of this magic pen is very easy. Simply passing it on one of the points of interest shown on the map provided with your audioguide, you can listen very clearly the commentary about the monument that you have reached: a great way to discover, one by one, all the not-to-be-missed sights and all the highlights of the "Cradle of the Renaissance". Also, your "audiopen" will provide interesting information about the Renaissance period and the famous and powerful Medici family. During the walking tour you will receive useful information regarding the history of Florence and the Renaissance period, touching all the most important sights of the city, as the Church of San Lorenzo, the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, the Baptistery of St. John, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with the majestic Brunelleschi's Dome, Repubblica Square, the Medieval District with Dante’s House, Strozzi Palace, Tornabuoni Street, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti with the Boboli Gardens, the Straw Market, the Church of Santa Croce, Orsanmichele Church, Piazza Signoria and the imposing Palazzo Vecchio. Among the monuments, not to be missed, located just outside the city center within walking distance or by public transport, there is the Church of San Miniato al Monte, from which you can also enjoy the most spectacular panoramic view of the city.
The center of Florence is an open-air museum: discover it walking in complete freedom, accompanied by the audio commentary of your personal guide!
- 1 Audiopen Device Rental (at disposal until 6.30pm of the reserved day)
- 1 encode interactive map per person (the map will remain to the customers as a souvenir)
- Infant 0-6: free of charge
Via degli Alfani 151r - Florence, Italy
- Please contact Gray Line Florence to confirm 48 hours prior to tour departure
- Rental duration: 10 hours
- Upon delivery of the audiopen and the map, you need to show your ID document
- A credit card pre-authorization of 40€ for each audiopen will be required at the beginning of the tour, that will be immediately released as you return the audiopen at the Agency (Caf Tour & Travel – Via degli Alfani 151/red – Florence) at the end of the tour
- Please ensure to bring with you a valid credit card, with a sufficient amount to be pre-authorized. Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- In case of impossibility to pre-authorize the amount needed, it will not be possible to deliver the audiopen booked
- The device will be delivered under your responsibility, in case of loss, theft or damage, you will be charged the deposit of 40€
- This device does not require headsets, but if you want you can use your own headsets
- Audiopen must be returned within 6.30pm of the day they are delivered by the Agency, otherwise you will be charged with another day of rental
From Monday to Saturday from 8.30am to 6.30pm
Le palais Pitti est l'un des plus grands musées de Florence. C’est un bâtiment au style imposant du ...
Admirez les chefs-d’œuvre de Michel-Ange: le David, les Prigioni, la Pietà de Palestrina, San Matteo...
Cette activité débute par un déjeuner typiquement florentin dans un restaurant typique et historique...
La campagne autour de Florence est pleine de surprises : villas antiques, églises, monastères, colli...
D'un site de pèlerinage religieux à un célèbre plateau de tournage : rejoignez notre visite au trave...
Laissez Florence pour quelques jours et découvrez la ville magique de Venise! Votre train à grande v...