Vip small group horses and vineyards experience
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Dive into the world of winemaking - see the transformation from grape to glass
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
Horses & Vineyards horseback riding tour in Tuscany will reveal the true beauty of the Tuscan countryside, giving you the opportunity to explore it in the most natural way! This is a very small-group tour (max 8 persons), providing a truly personal experience with the highest quality. You will comfortably be shuttled to the Florentine Chianti wine region (about 25 mins), where the world famous wines are produced.
Based in a truly picturesque environment you will be given a brief lesson to get acquainted with your horse, before a relaxed and easy hour horseback ride through a scenic landscape made of the typical Tuscan hillside, olive groves and vineyards.
An approximately 1.5-hour horse experience that will immerse you in the true essence of the Tuscan countryside, like no other experience.
After the beautiful horse ride, you will then reach a fascinating ancient olive oil mill in a noble estate, and given a guided tour of their spectacular spaces in a unique mix of ancient and modern setting, learning about the processes involved in producing olive oil. A taste of their gourmet olive oil will reveal all the incredible flavors that their passion and work generate.
Then reach a boutique winery, visiting its small ancient cellar, combined with the modern workspace where incredible wines are produced, Learn their peculiar approach to winemaking, that has granted them some of the most important wine awards worldwide.
Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan lunch in a restaurant, immersed in nature, tasting some of the incredible wines of the winery you just visited. You will then be taken back to Florence with a relaxed and scenic drive on one of our minivans. An interesting booklet on wine and the Chianti territory will be your memory to bring home.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Use of equipment
- Roundtrip transportation
- Driver guide
Piazza della Repubblica, Firenze, FI, Italy (Under the loggias by the Apple Store)
Florencetown Tours & News stand - Meeting Point
- NO previous riding experience is required, and riding hats (helmets) will be provided
- Maximum weight allowed: 100 kg
- The tour is not permitted for children under 14
- Difficulty: Easy ride. The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience.
- Please do not expect to trot or canter
- NOTE: itinerary may slightly vary, due to external circumstances
- This tour departs every day until October 31th
- From November 1st this tour is provided from Monday to Saturday
- Meeting Time: 9:15 AM
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Tour length: about 6 Hours
Vivez Florence d'une manière que vous n'oublierez jamais! Goûtez les meilleurs produits de tous les ...
La campagne autour de Florence est pleine de surprises : villas antiques, églises, monastères, colli...
Le Palio est une célèbre course de chevaux qui a lieu deux fois par an (les 2 juillet et 16 août) su...
Apprenez à faire des pizzas et des glaces dans un cadre idyllique dans la belle campagne toscane! Vo...
La visite commence par une présentation de la place et de ses édifices religieux.Vous visiterez ensu...
Venez et soyez la star d'une grande tournée classique à travers les paysages théâtraux de Florence e...