Wildlife discovery tour
- Discover Jasper National park and it's local wildlife!
- Follow experienced guides and uncover hidden gems of the park
- Learn about the ecology, history and geology of this World Heritage Site
This exciting wildlife tour will take you through beautiful Jasper National Park, well known as a World Heritage site due to its natural beauty and historical significance. Friendly, local driver guides will reveal some of Jasper’s hidden gems and share their knowledge of the history, geology, and ecology of the area.
You'll travel through Jasper and the surrounding area in a comfortable sightseeing sidecar and will be amazed at some of the beautiful scenery as you learn about the ways the local wildlife contributes to the rich diversity of the park. The guides are trained to seek out all of the park’s most iconic creatures, providing a great opportunity to view the animals in their natural habitat.
Have your camera ready to capture some amazing photos of the highlights and wildlife on this exciting tour!
- 3.5 hour guided tour
- Hotel pick up
- Return to Jasper
- Food and beverages
- Infant (0 to 1 year): free
- Child (2 to 12 years): reduced
- Please confirm your tour 24 hours prior to departure using the supplier contact details on your voucher after booking
- This wildlife viewing tour is a driving tour with minimal walking
- The maximum group size is 28 passengers
- Photos of wildlife are usually taken from the inside the vehicle or on the ground at a safe distance from the animals
- While the natural habitat around Jasper is conducive to animal sightings, animal viewing is not guaranteed and depends largely on the season, the time of day, and the weather
- The selected route is at the discretion of the driver-guide.
1st May to 8th September:
- Hotel pickups start at 5:20 pm
- 5:45 pm to 6:00 pm from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
9th September to 29th September:
- Hotel pickups start at 4:20 pm
- 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
30th September to 15th October:
- Hotel pickups start at 3:35 pm
- 4:00 pm to 4:15 pm from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Explorez Toronto comme un VIP grâce à cette visite guidée privée de 4 heures de la ville à bord d'un...
Votre excursion viticole intime dans la région du Niagara commence par une prise en charge pratique ...
Non loin de Niagara se trouve le comté de Prince Edward, une île pittoresque sur le lac Ontario qui ...
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll be picked up from your Jasper hotel and taken on a tour of one of the most spectacular areas ...
This fun and easy rafting trip will take you down the Athabasca River, a designated Canadian Heritag...