The B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus London Tour is the most unique way to take in the London sights whilst indulging in an amazing Afternoon Tea!
Taking in some of the Capital’s greatest landmarks such as Big Ben, The Houses Of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Albert Hall, Nelson’s Column and much more, the tour on board a traditional 1960s London Routemaster bus will last approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on traffic).
Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Freshly Prepared Savouries
- Chestnut mushroom quiche
- Smoked salmon blinis
- Cucumber and mint finger sandwich
- BLT Burger
- Watercress and egg pretzel
- Ham and cheese sandwich with mayo and mustard
- An assortment of mini Homemade Cakes and Tarts
- Passion, mango and coconut tart
- Vanilla cream patisserie chox with blackcurrant compote
- Chocolate mini cupcake
- Plain, freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam
- Drink Options in the Traditional Afternoon Tea include:
- Water, Coffee & Hot Chocolate, Tea from Betjamin & Barton.