From cocktails to jazz tour
- Discover the origins of jazz and stroll around beautiful Louis Armstrong park
- Go beyond Bourbon Street and visit historic bars
- Sample the Sazerac cocktail (and many others!)
- Enjoy a beer while enjoying the talents of some of the city's best musicians
- Follow your guide to his/her favorite watering holes in the Marigny neighborhood
You'll experience the best that ‘The Big Easy' has to offer on this super-fun afternoon tour. Enjoy some classy cocktails in the famous French Quarter, including the historic Sazerac and hear all about the origins of jazz before visiting a few of our favorite local jazz clubs, beer in hand. By the end of the day, you'll be hooked on gin and jazz and a bona fide expert on the nightlife of North America's Mardi Gras city!
You'll travel back to the 1700s and visit a bar that used to entertain some of New Orleans most eccentric characters before visiting one of your guide's favorite bars, sampling the first cocktail ever invented and have some to rest or grab a bite to eat before moving on to the jazz portion of the tour.
You'll learn about the historical origins of jazz and discuss one of the jazz greats, Armstrong himself, look out for impromptu jazz performances and end the afternoon at the nightly art market, another lively spot where the city's artists show off their best work, from handmade sculptures to local photography.
By the end of the day, you'll be hooked on gin and jazz and a bona fide expert on the nightlife of North America's Mardi Gras city!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Five cocktail samples and a small snack
- one beer
- One street car ticket (if applicable).
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips for your guide and the musicians
Jackson Square (next to Andrew Jackson statue), 700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
- The minimum age for this tour is 21 years
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Runs every day
- Departs at 2.00pm
Jetez un coup d'œil sur l'histoire américaine et visitez 2 des 3 maisons de plantation le long du fl...
Découvrez la beauté intemporelle du sud de la Louisiane dans un bateau marécageux construit sur mesu...
Profitez d'une visite de 5 heures combinant une visite à une plantation River Road et une croisière ...
Sur le domaine de Oak Alley, profitez d'un somptueux brunch de plantation avec écrevisses à l'étouff...
La ville de New Orleans Riverboat vous transportera dans le style du Mississippi passé le site de la...
Avec le Pass Sightseeing FLEX, vous sélectionnez le nombre d'attractions que vous souhaitez voir, pu...