Whistler bear watching tour
- Spot black bears, coyotes and other local wildlife
- Explore the breathtaking natural beauty of the Blackcomb Mountains
- Discover the bears' habitat as well as feeding and hibernation spots!
On this exciting tour, you'll ride in the comfort of a 4x4 vehicle and discover a maze of ski area roads that traverse the area’s diverse forests, meadows, and stream environments. You'll take short walks to bear feeding sites, daybeds, rub trees, and old growth trees where bears have hibernated during the winter.
You'll have the chance to spot some of the population of 50 black bears that have adapted to feeding, mating, and hibernating amongst the local ski area habitats. You might also see other local wildlife on the way such as Coastal Mountain blacktailed deer, coyote, ruffed grouse, red-tailed hawks, barred and great horned owls, and western hoary marmots.
- 3-hour bear watching tour
- Food and beverages
- Child (9 to 18): Reduced
Meet at the Bear Viewing Tent at the Base of Whistler Mountain, opposite the Village Gondola.
- Please confirm services 24 hours prior by contacting the supplier directly, using the contact details on the voucher after booking
- The minimum age for this tour is 9 years old
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to run
- Dress in layers with sturdy footwear; bring insect repellent and camera
- Do not wear any perfume or cologne; the smell will scare the bears away. Binoculars will be provided
- 7:30 am and 6:00 pm
1st June to 15th July:
- 7:30 am; 12:00 pm; 6:00 pm
16th July to 14th August:
- 7:30 am and 6:00 pm
15th August to 14th September:
- 7:30 am; 12:00 pm; 5:00 pm
15th September to 30th September:
- 7:30 am; 12:00 pm; 4:00 pm
1st October to 15th October:
- 7:30 am and 2:00 pm
Explorez Toronto comme un VIP grâce à cette visite guidée privée de 4 heures de la ville à bord d'un...
Votre excursion viticole intime dans la région du Niagara commence par une prise en charge pratique ...
Non loin de Niagara se trouve le comté de Prince Edward, une île pittoresque sur le lac Ontario qui ...
Racontant des histoires à travers l'art depuis près de 90 ans, la Vancouver Art Gallery est le plus ...
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...