Lavender is definetely the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Provence. Immerse yourself in the essence of Provence with this half-day tour through the national park of Luberon, Lourmarin and Roussillon villages and - last but not least - dive into Sault and Plateau des Claparèdes lavender fields.
Here is what you're goign to see and do:
- Departure from Avignon
- Stop in the charming Provencal village of Lourmarin
- Photo session in the Cistercian abbey of Sénanque built among lavender fields (30 min)
- Take the lavender road to reach the hilltop village of Gordes,Unesco World Heritage listed (40 min)
- See Roussillon, the 'Provencal Colorado', stroll down the village, walk along the 'ochre path' or enjoy free time in sunflower and lavender fields (40 min)
- Reach the hilltop village of Sault, capital of lavender and stop on the Plateau des Claparèdes