Knossos palace skip-the-line ticket with audio tour on your phone
- Skip the ticket line and enter Knossos archaeological site
- Learn about the fashion styles of prehistoric Crete
- Marvel at the elaborate plumbing facilities in the royal chambers
- Tutte le tasse, sovrapprezzi e costi sono inclusi per evitare sorprese all'ultimo momento
- Potrai organizzare la tua esperienza in totale autonomia
- Risparmia tempo da sfruttare all'interno, grazie all'accesso salta fila
- Evita la fila per il biglietto, entra subito per passare più tempo a contatto con l'arte
- Scopri di più sulla cultura locale
Set out on an exciting walk and visit Crete’s most famous historical attraction, the Palace of Knossos, provided by a skip-the-line ticket that comes with a compelling digital audio tour on your smartphone and a detailed map of the site. Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the grand capital of Minoan Crete, located 5km south of Heraklion. The evocative setting and the impressive ruins of the palace, courtyards, private apartments, baths, storehouses, as well as the brightly-colored frescoes, come alive through an engaging narrative that sheds light upon various elements of Minoan culture
- Adult ticket for the Knossos Palace
- Skip-the-line service (ticket sent to your email)
- Secure promo code to access the tour after downloading the app
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Live guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Participants aged 0-18 and EU Students can enter for free upon presentation of their ID or passport at the location. However, it is required for them to queue to receive their zero-value pass.
- Non-EU Students and participants over 65 years old are entitled to reduced tickets. However, reduced tickets do not have a skip-the-line privilege and will require the participants to queue to present their ID or passport at the location.
Dedalou, Iraklio 714 09, Greece
- Starting point: The tour starts at the main entrance of Knossos Palace
- After booking, you will receive an email from the local supplier, Clio Muse Tours, with your personal promo code and instructions for the audio tour
- Your entry tickets will be emailed to you one day before your selected travel date. Please check your email spam folder as well
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- For the audio tour, you must have an Android or iOS smartphone and make sure you have enough storage space. The size for the app and the audio tour is 100-150 MB
- Be prepared to walk uphill and bring comfortable walking shoes, water, sunscreen, and a hat
- 1 Novemeber to 31 March: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- 1 Aprile to 15 May: 8.00am - 6.00pm (last admission 5.30pm)
- 16 May to 1 September: 8.00am - 8.00pm
- September: 8.00am - 7.30pm
- October: 8.00 am - 6.30pm
- Blockout dates:
- Holidays: 1 January, 25 March, 28 April, 1 May, 25 Dcember and 26 December
- Free admission: 6 March, 18 April, 18 May, 28 September, 29 September, 28 October, 3 November, 1 December, 5 January 2020, 2 February 2020, 1 March 2020
Days that they alter their program:
- 6 January: 8.30am - 3.00pm
- Shrove Monday: 8.00am - 3.00pm
- 26 April: 12.00am - 7.00pm
- 27 April: 8.00am - 3.00pm
- 29April: 8.00am -3.00p,
- June 10 Holy Spirit Day: 8.00am - 7.00pm
- 15 August: 8.00am - 8.00pm
- 28 October: 8.30am - 3.00pm
Questa escursione con partenza da Heraklion ti permetterà di visitare la splendida isola di Spinalon...
Trasforma una giornata di relax in spiaggia in un'esperienza elettrizzante! Fai questo tour in barca...
Scegli di fare questo viaggio di mezza giornata al mattino o al pomeriggio. Al mattino il viaggio in...
Vivi una gita di mezza giornata sulla barca dei pirati Black Rose. In primo luogo, ti fermerai alla ...
La tua giornata inizierà molto presto al mattino quando l'autobus verrà a prenderti. Raggiungerai l'...
Partecipa a una crociera indimenticabile da Ierapetra a Chrissi, una delle isole mediterranee più me...