Candidates should be able to understand the business, dig into details, present original insights to the different teams and propose new ideas and projects. The projects she/he will work on will vary from improving marketing return on investment across different channels to clustering users navigation behavior.
- See beyond the numbers and understand how our business is structured.
- Create business cases for new initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing.
- Find key patterns helpful to improve our planning process. Competitive monitoring and analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc deep dive, find new growth opportunities and improve the current processes.
- Meet with other departments, understand their needs and support them delivering the best products to our customers.
- Present the results of the analyses to key stakeholders.
- Design, implement and maintain business reports.
- Curious about new trends, products and technologies.
- 3 + years of university education in Economics, Business, Management, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, or Marketing.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to prove your assumptions.
- Problem-solving attitude. Good experience with Excel.
- Basic knowledge of any coding language.
- Good English written and oral communication skills. Italian proficiency is not required (thanks to the international work environment in the office).
- SQL is a plus as well as previous experiences in the travel & e-commerce area or in digital startups
Please submit your application to email@example.com with subject referring to BA_INTERN2016.