Wild Wild Wet Waterpark Day Pass Ticket
- Visit Wild Wild Wet Waterpark, awarded Top 10 Water Parks in Asia for three consecutive years from 2014 to 2016 by TripAdvisorSee one of Singapore's largest water parks and most popular family attractionsExperience state-of-the-art facilities and thrilling rides suitable for all ages with high safety standardsGet instant confirmation via email after booking
Amidst the fun, the guests' safety remains the top priority. Various inflatable floats customised for different rides ensure adventures come with safety in mind as well. To enhance safety, life jackets are available for free usage for adults and children. Baby water carriers are also available for free to allow parents to have a splashing good time with their infants. The lifeguards are specially trained in stringent international standards for lifeguarding at water-based attractions.
Wild Wild Wet was awarded the Pro-family Business Mark for providing numerous family-friendly facilities such as lifejackets, baby carriers, nursing rooms, and children's shower cubicles.
- Admission feeShower and Changing FacilitiesFirst aid supportLife jacket
- Personal expensesFinger food or snacksF&B voucher TowelTransfer servicesLocker
- Appropriate swimwear is required for water-based attractions and rides. No jeans or traditional attire are allowed unconditionally when taking slides and rides.
- Avoid wearing any jewellery, hard objects, or electronic devices.
- Secure all loose items before taking the rides.
- Personal floats are not allowed in the pools and attractions. Please see Add-ons Section to avail water accessories rental.
- No footwear, glassware, and food and drinks are allowed near the pools.
- No outside food and drinks/alcohol/smoking are allowed within the park.
- Avoid leaving your personal belongings unattended. Lockers are available throughout the park.
- Management and staff of Wild Wild Wet shall not be liable for any losses, damages, and injuries at the premises.
- Read safety signs at each ride.
- Please follow the water safety and ride instructions from the staff.
- Listen to public and safety announcements.
- Use life jackets and DO NOT leave children unattended.
- Babies should wear appropriate swimming diapers.
- Approach the staffs for clarification if you have any concerns.
What to Wear and/or Bring:
- Appropriate swimwear
- Extra set of clothes
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
This product is the combination of Luge and Skyride, Two Rides and Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (3 da...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...