- Ride through the dunes of the Dubai desert
- Brief guide by your professional rider before the tour
- Enjoy spectacular landscapes of the Arabian desert
- Catch a sighting of a desert fox or gazelle
Enjoy a relaxed desert horse ride through the wonderful scenery of the Dubai desert accompanied by a member of a riding team with a convenient pickup and drop off from your hotel in Dubai. As a rider you will be getting the chance to view the stunning Dubai skyline from a distance and occasionally witness a sighting of a desert fox or gazelle, roaming freely in the desert land. The tour will start with a convenient pick up from your centrally located hotel in Dubai. Then, your driver will take you to the equestrian center, a place perfect for horse riding. Get a brief instruction and safety training from your professional rider in the camp before you start riding your horse. Once done, you are ready to control your own horse and follow your team leader who will take you to the middle of the desert. Drive your horse through the red dunes of the desert and enjoy the spectacular landscapes of the Arabian land. After a ride of one and half hours, your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Dubai.
- 90-minute horseback ride
- Brief instructions by a professional rider
- Round trip transfer to/from hotel in Dubai
- Light refreshments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel.
- Horse riding is an outdoor activity you must have fit medical conditions in order to have the horse ride
- Guests having unfit medical or fitness are not recommended for this activity
- You must be at least 12 years of age to ride a horse
- Every day at 6.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...