Dubai past and present city tour and desert safari combo
- Experience two different sides of Dubai: the historical and the modern
- See famous sites like the Jumeirah Mosque and Dubai Museum
- Enjoy camel rides and dune bashing in the Dubai desert
During your trip to Dubai, take advantage of the opportunity to combine a Dubai city tour with an action-packed desert safari.
Your four-hour Dubai city tour takes you to the most prominent places in Dubai, showing you both sides of the city: the historical and the modern. Visit Dubai Museum located inside the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort to get an idea of what Dubai was like before the discovery of oil transformed it into the power city that it is today. You'll take a drive along the Dubai Creek, which is filled with historical remnants.
Admire the Arabic architecture with a visit to Jumeirah Mosque, the city's only mosque open to non-Muslims, then it's on to discover the modern side. See Hotel Burj Al Arab, designed in the shape of a sail; the Palm Islands, the world's largest artificial islands; Hotel Atlantis the Palm, the crowning glory of palm Jumeirah; Jumeirah Beach and Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. The tour also includes a drive along the Shiekh Zayed Road so that you can take a look at the skyscrapers and magnificent buildings on both sides of the road.
Your desert safari lets you experience Dubai as it was before it became the modern metropolis it is today. During the tour, you will:
- Spend a few hours in a bedouin style tent, right in the middle of the desert
- Journey in a 4x4 to the campsite in the desert just outside of Dubai
- Cascade (dune-bashing) on the steep sand dunes in air-conditioned 4x4 by a professional driver
- Ride a camel, smoke a flavoured shisha, and drink a traditional Arabic coffee
- Enjoy a captivating belly dance and Tanura dance
- Have the opportunity to take breathtaking pictures of the desert, especially during sunset
- Try out the traditional costumes, get a henna tattoo and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner
- ... and more!
- Dubai hotel/ residence pick-up/drop-off
- Dubai city tour
- Desert safari
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Dune bashing in fully air-conditioned 4x4 by a trained, professional driver
- Unlimited refreshments and drinks
- Shisha or hookah smoking facility
- Tanoura show
- BBQ dinner with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Belly dancing
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel or residence. Please provide your pick-up details when you make your booking.
- After booking please arrange with the local provider if you wish to complete in a single day or if you prefer to the tour and safari on separate days
- Dubai city tour, pick-up is between 8.00am and 8.30am (4 hrs)
- Desert safari, pick-up time is between 3.30pm and 4.00pm (6 hrs)
Atlantis Aquaventure è uno dei più grandi parchi acquatici del Medio Oriente e si trova proprio all'...
Il safari nel deserto è una delle principali attrazioni del turismo di Dubai. Trascorrerai mezza gio...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...