TOUR SEMI PRIVATO
- Explore lecce and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert guide
- Join a private and customizable tour, back to ancient times and far from stereotypes
- Meet a local artisan and join a papier mâché workshop in a typical atelier
- Taste delicious local products like cheese, salami, primitivo wine, home-made gelato
COSA TI ASPETTA
The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as Porta Napoli, the city monumental entrance; the charming Santa Croce Basilica with its Baroque style and Saint Oronzo square.
The tour goes on along the authentic narrow streets to discover the roman vestiges of the amphitheater and theater as well as the other minor squares and churches to find out the original artistic development of the Baroque style in the city.
The tour ends meeting Mr. Claudio, a local artisan, who will teach us the papier maché tecniques and unveil the secrets of his famous atelier. During the workshop and together with him we will create a real small statue to take back home.
COSA È INCLUSO
- Multilingual tour guide
- Papier-mâché workshop
- Pick up and drop off service
- Wifi & Luggage storage
COSA NON È INCLUSO
- Entrance fees to monuments and attractions
Minimum 2 adults
Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
Children from 6 to 14 years old: half price