Windsor Castle tour from London with London-eye ticket
- Explore Windsor Castle
- Visit the State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House
- Admire the beautiful town of Windsor
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from London
- Get a panoramic view of London aboard the London Eye
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames, just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Your all-access ticket allows entrance to the castle, as well as its St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous state apartments.
At the end of the visit, your driver will drop you off at the London Eye, where you will step aboard London's most iconic observation wheel for a unique panorama of the UK capital. Each cabin includes touch screens for you to learn more about the monuments below, including the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin, the Shard and many more.
- All-access ticket to Windor Castle (including State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House)
- Round-trip transportation in luxury bus from London
- London Eye standard ticket
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station
164 Buckingham Palace Rd
London SW1W 9TP
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
Bicycles (including folding ones)
Explosives (including fireworks)
Pets (except for service animals)
Prams & buggies
Screwdrivers & spanners
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.45am
- Please arrive for check-in at 07.30am
Non c'è bisogno di aspettare in coda sopra le strade trafficate grazie al tuo biglietto con accesso ...
Visita la Torre di Londra, non come prigioniero ma come ospite grazie a questo biglietto! Considerat...
Entra dentro il castello occupato più vecchio e più grande del mondo, il Castello di Windsor. La pos...
Described as ‘one of the most atmospheric, magical and important buildings in the whole of Britain,’...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
Stonehenge Stonehenge, il monumento preistorico più famoso al mondo, e ora patrimonio mondiale dell'...
Inizia la tua avventura dal centro di Londra, dove incontrerai un rappresentante City Wonders. Viagg...
Castello di WindsorOltre 900 anni di storia reale ti aspettano nel Castello di Windsor, che si trova...
Durante il tuo tour See London by Night vedrai i simboli iconici della città tutti splendidamente il...
Dopo aver incontrato la tua guida alla stazione di St Pancras International alle partenze Eurostar, ...