Northern Majorca full-day Robinson boat tour & lunch
- Admire the beautiful coast of Pollensa Bay from a Robinson boat
- Relax at the famous Formentor beach
- Improve your fishing or snorkeling skills using the equipment onboard
Get the most of your holidays joining this relaxing tour onboard the Robinson boat. Admire Pollensa’s bay, known for its blue bright waters and stunning coastal landscapes with cliffs and secluded coves. The boat makes several stops on the route, some of which are breathtaking coves with difficult Access by foot or by car. During these stops, you can either relax on the beach, have a walk, go fishing or snorkeling using the equipment onboard.
Then, the boat sets off towards Formentor where it will be anchoring for lunch with drinks included. For lunch, you will try pasta salad, roast chicken, cold meat, cheese, and Majorcan bread and seasonal fruit for dessert. Once the lunchtime finished, you will visit the stunning beach of Formentor. If you prefer to stay onboard you can always try fishing off the boat with the provided equipment.
After approximately one hour, the boat will collect those who stayed on the beach and will head back to Port de Pollensa. There, the coach will be waiting for those who chose the transfer back to their resort.
- Transport to and from Puerto Pollensa, Can Picafort, Port Alcudia and Las Gaviotas
- Use of snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Boat trip
- Lunch with drinks included
- Travel insurance
- Infants 0-2 years: free
- Children 3-12 years: reduced
Moll Nou, s/n, 07470 Puerto de Pollensa, Islas Baleares, Port Pollensa 07470, ES
- Pier in Port de Pollensa, in front of the Restaurant Stay
- Pick-up is provided at several points for clients staying in the north area of the island: Port Pollensa, Port Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Las Gaviotas, Can Picafort
- Bring high factor sun cream during summer
- Departure at 9.45 am
- May: Wednesday and Friday
- June: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- July and September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- August: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- October: Monday and Wednesday
In the morning, your driver, acting also as a guide, will pick you up at your hotel or at your chose...
Enjoy this spectacular excursion through Majorca's sea at sunrise and watch dolphins from a catamara...
On this 5-hour guided tour, you will discover Majorca’s Inca Market. First, in the morning you will ...
Questo tour di Maiorca è un'avventura nella lingua, cultura e cibo (tutte le cose che amiamo del via...
La vera bellezza di Maiorca è in realtà nascosta alla maggior parte dei turisti, che trascorrono tut...
Benvenuti nella migliore esperienza culinaria della cucina spagnola a Palma di Maiorca! Se vuoi impa...