On this fun, informative and mysterious walking tour, explore the streets and alleys of the old crime district 'the Fitzroy Narrows' and get to know the colorful characters who lived in these quarters a hundred years ago. Along the way, learn about the criminals who lived on the streets you walk through. Many of the old brothels, sly grog shops and 'dens of thieves' of this past era are still there today, and you will get to hear the stories and reflect on the lives of those who lived or conducted business within these buildings and on the streets around them. Finish your tour at the Workers Club Hotel, where the beer is cold and the food is good.
Tour a Piedi
Fitzroy Narrows tour
Durata: 2 ore
Voucher sul cellulare accettato
- Discover the streets of the Fitzroy Narrows
- Listen to stories about local characters
- Learn from your professional guide
- Enjoy a booklet with photos of the criminals discussed
Cosa è incluso
- Tour with professional guide
- 32 page tour booklet containing photos of the characters discussed on the tour
- Children 5 and under: free
- Children 12-16 years of age: reduced
Meet at the front of the historic Fitzroy Town Hall, 201 Napier Street, Fitzroy
Melbourne Historical Crime Tours
Commissioni di prenotazione
Buone notizie! Non sono applicate commissioni di servizio a questa prenotazione.
Politiche di cancellazione
Purtroppo non possiamo offrirti un rimborso né modifiche o cancellazioni per questo prodotto a causa dei termini del nostro partner.