- A fascinating tour through history and current times
- Be amazed by Rustaq Fort and the towers
- Enjoy delicous lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy the warm waters of the Thowara Spring
In the morning you will be collected from your hotel and driven to Barka to see the Fish Souq in full swing with all the noise and local color that you can imagine. Cherish the date palm plantations on the road to Nakhl where you will enjoy the warm waters of the Thowara Spring, see the impressive falaj system and wander around the highest fort in Oman. After a picnic or lunch in a local restaurant take the mountain-lined road to Rustaq to see its ancient fort rich in history and visit the Al Kisfr Hot Springs. The four towers of Rustaq Fort are called: Al Burj Al Ahmar, Al Burj Al Hadeeth, Al Burj Al Reeh and Al Burj Ashiateen which means the devil’s tower! Note that thousands of visitors flock to Rustaq each year to bathe in the medicinal hot waters of Al Kisfr. Finally, you will drive out onto the gravel plains to see the 18th century Islamic architecture of Al Hazm Castle and its magnificent collection of restored cannons.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up from your hotel. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- Minimum two people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your reservation request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Daily except Friday
- Hotel pick-up: approximately 8.00am
This full-day tour of contrasts starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque...
Lascia il porto di Mina Qaboos per visitare la città di Muscat. Visita la più grande moschea in Oman...
Correndo a sud dalle montagne orientali del Hajjar al Mar Arabico, il Wahiba Sands, descrive un mare...
A partire dalla mattina viaggerete attraverso il paesaggio montuoso e desertico arrivando alla dramm...
Ammira il forte rotondo del XVII secolo e il souq famoso per la gioielleria in argento, grande attra...
Wadi Bani Awf è conosciuta come una delle località turistiche più fantastiche intorno a Muscat. Wadi...