- Discover the architectural beauty of the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Drive out to the Al Khoud Wadi for a taste of Oman’s natural charms
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
This full-day tour of contrasts starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. The main chandelier of the architectural masterpiece is made of pure Swarovski crystal and the carpet adorning the large prayer hall was woven by experts, made out of pure Persian silk. The Mosque exterior is constructed with quality Rajasthani Sandstone and the main halls as well as the smaller prayer rooms are adorned with the finest Italian Marble. The Mosque is surrounded by 5 minarets’, each of which symbolizes the holy five vows taken by every devout Muslim to reinforce his faith in the Almighty.
Then you will take a short drive to Wadi Al Khoud where you will have some time to see the beautiful pools and streams and the delightful village which is the perfect place to visualize rural Oman. After lunch in a local restaurant, we head out to Mutrah which is the old center of Oman’s trading history. In its quaint streets, you will find a souk selling the finest Omani incense, silver, spices and souvenirs. At the end of the Corniche, we will visit the Bait Al Zubair museum with a wonderful collection of coins, weaponry, jewelry and clothing which together bring an alluring glimpse into Omani history. Finally, you will move towards Muscat Old town, Al Alam Palace and the ancient twin forts of Jalali and Mirani. All in all, a wonderful day to see the many contrasts of Oman and Muscat.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up from your hotel in Muscat. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Dress code to enter the mosque: both men and women must be dressed conservatively covering arms, legs and hair(women only)
- Minimum of two participants
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Operates Saturday-Thursday
- Pick-up: 8.00am
- The time may vary depending on the location of your hotel
Lascia il porto di Mina Qaboos per visitare la città di Muscat. Visita la più grande moschea in Oman...
Correndo a sud dalle montagne orientali del Hajjar al Mar Arabico, il Wahiba Sands, descrive un mare...
A partire dalla mattina viaggerete attraverso il paesaggio montuoso e desertico arrivando alla dramm...
Ammira il forte rotondo del XVII secolo e il souq famoso per la gioielleria in argento, grande attra...
La costa dell'Oman è benedetta con una varietà di delfini e balene, che consistono in circa 21 speci...
Wadi Bani Awf è conosciuta come una delle località turistiche più fantastiche intorno a Muscat. Wadi...